Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TOA MEETS CANCELLED

Go down 
+25
winno
Gary.
markyboi
JayGTI
cus
EM1_Yo
tesh
Ned
BigMoylan
TheSam
VTEC_Andy83
ezza
richeunos
jay7
lance
Dave_t
Powelly
Attley
skyrocket
josheyboy006
benkei
EkWEST
brummie
big-al
Admin
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
big-al

TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 7:55 pm

it looks like now 1 is botherd to sort this so i think we should just all meet up at the same place on monday night
Back to top Go down
brummie

brummie

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 10:06 pm

Powelly told me his out of it sadly which is ashame but someone else needs to take over before it dies completely and change the date so chavs dont turn up
Back to top Go down
josheyboy006

josheyboy006

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011, 3:17 am

how about franklin service station on the m5? its on the motorway so may be easyer for some members to get to it ? plus its pritty quiet and not too far from dudley

just an idea
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/stick2itdecals?ssPageName=ADME:L:SNS:GB
brummie

brummie

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011, 3:21 am

Dont we need some sort of persmission from the land owner cus we dont need cops turning up telling everyone to leave
Back to top Go down
josheyboy006

josheyboy006

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011, 3:24 am

did you need permission for the flood street car park?
i thought as long as everyone behaved and wernt prats they wouldent bother us :p
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/stick2itdecals?ssPageName=ADME:L:SNS:GB
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Oct 2011, 6:25 am

when we started the new season of meets at the start of the year we decided on going to a smaller meet spot just down the road, but the turn out was massive and the land owner didnt like and called the cops then they came and told us to go to flood street an they aint never bothered us since....

dont worry peeps we'll be sorting somethin for the new year! chill.
Back to top Go down
VTEC_Andy83

VTEC_Andy83

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 3 EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 8:17 am

I hope it gets sorted soon, maybes after christmas? or we could have a new year meet? if anyone can be bothered. im trying to get some peeps from worcester in jap cars to come down, but they are a bunch of knobs. the people on this site are alot friendlier.
Back to top Go down
tbdevelopments

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 Nov 2011, 11:39 am

was a shame as last months was the first one i went to, finally get my mr2 sorted and on the road, drove up with a mate and we were the only 1 there apart from some chav's at the other end of the carpark. its only when i got home i found this thread saying they'd been cancelled.

sods law lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.tbdevelopments.com
Tom 46

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011, 11:28 pm

We need to get something sorted soon....im getting bored lol.

I also think that Ricoh Arena would be perfect:

Theres already clubs that hold meets there so nothing new to the owners; its well signposted and easy to get to (due to it being a football stadium), theres plenty of facilities right there (Tesco, Burger King or McDonalds i cant remember!) and theres some nice long straight roads on the way up to it Wink

And its not that far from brum either.....ive made the effort in the past to drive all the way to dudley, so im sure people wont mind a 20 or 30 minute drive here?
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011, 11:56 pm

Ill make this easy for you all..it wont be leaving the black country...but anyways TOA is over, just no one about to lay it on the line and shut it down. Something else will return in its place but not TOA
Back to top Go down
Tom 46

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Nov 2011, 11:59 pm

Why has this shut down TOA then???????
Back to top Go down
rich12885

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 3 EmptySat 03 Dec 2011, 6:36 am

i know its a bit late but what about the staples just off junction j10 m6.

gone to a few of the j10 meets and they never had a problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TOA MEETS CANCELLED
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3