Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

wheels for sale! updated pics :)

Go down 
+4
Dave_t
Ned
Powelly
rich-k-
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rich-k-

wheels for sale! updated pics :) Empty
PostSubject: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) EmptyTue 25 Oct 2011, 7:26 am

guys n gals

I have many wheels lying around all in need of a refurb, i work in a body shop so i can have the wheels looking like new with no problems!

just testing the water here too see if i get any interest before i take this any further

i have a set of 4 Renault speedlines in 15" 4x100 (same as the alpine turbo wheels just smaller)
a set of 13" ATS classics 7j stud pattern 4x100
Honda Prelude Motegi 4x114 enkei wheels in 16" with 4 new tyres
Advan Racing wheels in Gold 17" with bridgestone tyres Evo fitment one slight kurb mark on the rim, hardly used looking for about £400 for these

Last edited by rich-k- on Mon 31 Oct 2011, 4:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) EmptyTue 25 Oct 2011, 7:51 am

could do with dropping up some pics & Prices mate ;-)
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) EmptyTue 25 Oct 2011, 10:10 pm

need pics of the teg rims mate as im interested!
Back to top Go down
rich-k-

PostSubject: Re: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 6:01 am

Will do once im home, also updated the list as iv dug out another set of wheels Razz
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 6:04 am

in for pics of advans
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) EmptyThu 27 Oct 2011, 9:09 am

Lemme see them speedlines Smile
Back to top Go down
rich-k-

PostSubject: Re: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) EmptySat 29 Oct 2011, 6:06 am

Right here goes updates on the wheels Smile

The advans are getting fully refurbed front and back tomorrow only one was slightly kurbed n i matched the colour spot on how ever i will be painting all 4 to ensure the colour is spot on! they have 4 brand new Bridestone potenza run flat tyres on them! im looking for the region off 550-600 for these which i think is a bargain as i seen a set off 4 corroded advans with shit tyres go on ebay for 625 Smile the tyres are 225/45 17 Smile
wheels for sale! updated pics :) 10ihudh
wheels for sale! updated pics :) 10elyxd

the Ats classics as stated are in need of painting, now you can buy them in this condition for £100 or i can paint to any colour for £200 which is over all much cheaper then what you would pay in a body shop to have them painted Smile (wheels usually go for £55 per wheel) there is no tyres on the wheels
wheels for sale! updated pics :) Zo6b8h
wheels for sale! updated pics :) 2v31xsl

The Prelude wheels are in silver i need to check the specs as i cant remember haha there sitting in my dads house currently i do know they have a bit off kurbing and slight corrosion, but they have 4 brand new tyres, £120 in there current state, or £250 fully refurbed fronts and backs Smile
wheels for sale! updated pics :) O87z45
wheels for sale! updated pics :) 2d7t4b8

the renault speedlines have also been prepped for paint, these are very rare wheels now! i need to think of a price again ill paint the front and backs at extra cost and there is also no tyres with these wheels. all my prices have been sorted to cover the cost of materials Smile im basically doing them for half price Smile
wheels for sale! updated pics :) Rswj5u

Last edited by rich-k- on Mon 31 Oct 2011, 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) EmptySat 29 Oct 2011, 6:49 am

they aint teg rims mate I dont think
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) EmptySat 29 Oct 2011, 7:06 am

Specs of speedlines please. How much for them painted in any colour? Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
rich-k-

PostSubject: Re: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) EmptySat 29 Oct 2011, 8:16 pm

There 15" 7j width mate, how ds £250 fully painted front and back sound? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) EmptySun 30 Oct 2011, 12:51 am

I'll try and get back to you on that. Need to sell some stuff first.
Back to top Go down
zedy

PostSubject: Re: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) EmptySun 30 Oct 2011, 3:42 am

them are not teg wheels ther prelude motegi ones
Back to top Go down
Emperor performance

Emperor performance

PostSubject: Re: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) EmptySun 30 Oct 2011, 5:51 am

im interested in the advan,
but i dont want the tyre and i dont need the refurb.
if you happy to do it , please tells me a price.
Back to top Go down
rich-k-

PostSubject: Re: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011, 4:50 am

the refurbs already been done mate and the tyres come with the wheels as there abit usless to me if i keep them Smile that price for the advan was inc the refurb
Back to top Go down
Emperor performance

Emperor performance

PostSubject: Re: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011, 4:57 am

Ok ita too rich for me.
If price come down ease let me know.
Glws.
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) EmptyMon 31 Oct 2011, 5:15 am

whats the spec's of the advans?
Back to top Go down
rich-k-

PostSubject: Re: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 2:28 am

They are 17" 8.5 width been taken off a evo 6, I know there 5 stud but not entirely sure on the pcd?
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 2:38 am

offsets?
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 3:38 am

pdc will be 5x114.3
Back to top Go down
Stew

Stew

PostSubject: Re: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) EmptyTue 01 Nov 2011, 1:54 pm

Whats the specs and price of the speedlines?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wheels for sale! updated pics :)   wheels for sale! updated pics :) Empty

Back to top Go down

wheels for sale! updated pics :)
Page 1 of 1