Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1996 Honda Civic EJ9 Hatch USDM Influenced

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

1996 Honda Civic EJ9 Hatch USDM Influenced Empty
PostSubject: 1996 Honda Civic EJ9 Hatch USDM Influenced   1996 Honda Civic EJ9 Hatch USDM Influenced EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 4:44 am

Car for sale: Here is my for sale ad for my Honda Civic which i have owned for 1 year and it has been my pride and joy. I have took great care in every department of my car to make sure it looks and feels fantastic. The car had a JDM look about it when i brought it but i followed the USDM trend but with a few different touches along the way.

I wash the car atleast once a week and polish it once or twice a month depending on how much i drive it.

There is no unusual noises, bangs or smoke from the engine aswell as the gearbox. I serviced the car myself on 96,000 miles (NGK Spark plugs, Castrol Oil, oil filter, fuel filter and Honda Gearbox oil) and will also service it again before the sale with new oil and oil filter. I have had all the front lower ball joints along with track rod arms changed around 5 months ago.

As it is a 1.4, its very friendly insurance and running wise to a young driver so this is a plus to having a small engined car along with good mpg.

Dont let the mileage put you off as it is a very strong engine which can do alot more with ease as you should know Honda are very reliable. I always let it warm up to temperature and i never go over 2k revs when cold and i always let it cool down after being driven.

I have the past 3 Mot's to prove the mileage and the cambelt was changed by the previous owner at around 89,000 miles.

I have been to shows such as Japfest and the BDC round 1 at Donington so i have a fair few pictures been taken by people and comments on how nice it looks as well as being a member on TOA which is a Japanese car forum which has meets in West Midlands every month that i attend. I can send you a link to my build thread if you like, feel free to ask. I have also been to the Hellalfush UK event held at Wembley and have had pictures of my car on the Speedhunters website in 2 seperate event features.

Tax - 01/05/12
MOT - 27/06/12 (No advisories)

Mileage: 103,000(will be rising slightly as used daily)

Condition: 9/10, The car is the cleanest shell i have seen of a civic EK shape. Bad points like there are with all cars are that there is a few scratches on the rear bumper on the passeneger side with a little dent from when somebody reversed into me in a car park but i managed to get most of the damage out but its nothing horrendous as people do not even notice or bring it up when at meets. i just want to be as genuine as possible so i am not in anyway misleading a potential buyer. Overall the bodywork is great for the age of the car.

Modifications:

Exterior

JDM Yellow Square Foglights
JDM Amber Corners
Rare JDM Parking Pole
USDM Front lights conversion
EK9'd front headlight surrounds (Dark Grey)
Accord Type R OEM Front Lip
Carbon Fibre Duckbill Spoiler (Tilted)
Rear Facelift Tail lights
Stickerbombed Fuel Cap
SIr Front Grill
Jap Plates (Both Front and Rear)
3K HID Yellow Kit
Aero Windscreen Wipers
Rear Wiper delete
Slammed Society, Fatlace Stickers

Interior

Stripped Rear (Will supply all trim and rear seats)
300mm Broadway Mirror
Personal Steering Wheel with Snap Off Boss
DC2 drivers seat & ATR Recaro Passenger Seats
Kenwood CD player (Relocated)
Rare JDM Item Box
Toad Alarm/Immobiliser
EK9 Bezel Surround
Short Shifter Kit
Extended Gear Stick And Dc2 style Gearknob
EK9 Tweeters
JDM Honda Access Floor Mats

Chassis

BBS 15" 7J ET13 Mahle E21 optional BMW Alloy wheels with brand new Tyres (Can be sold without if wanted)
Daiyama 16 way Damper Adjustable Coilovers (can be raised if needs be as threads are clean and collars move freely)
Front Engine Strut Brace
Lower H Brace (Blue)
Mid Chassis Brace (Blue)
C Pillar Brace
Rear lower Strut Brace (Japspeed)
Rear lower tie bar
Aftermarket LCA's (Blue)
Polybushed Throughout
D1 Spec long open ended lug nuts
ARP Extended wheel bolts
Eibach/SPC Rear camber arms

Engine
D14a4

OEM B pipe, Decat and OEM backbox
AEM Induction Kit
4-2-1 Stainless exhaust manifold
D16z6 Intake Manifold
NRG Engine Damper
Short Shifter

Extras included in the sale:

Powerflow Cat Back 2 and 1/4 inch piping (Angled carbon burnt tip Backbox)

Original CAT

Number plate Tilt Holder

Gold Tegiwa Rear Tow Hook

Parts can be taken off at buyers request and the price will also then be reflected/deducted. Please Note: The armrest will not come in the sale (Standard centre console fitted) along with the wind deflectors and kevlar intake as i already have a mate buying them.

Pictures:

1996 Honda Civic EJ9 Hatch USDM Influenced Index

Price: £2,450 ono with BBS Mahle's or without and on another set of BBS alloys and standard interior (multispokes) £1695 ono (No P/X) (TOA Prices)
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

1996 Honda Civic EJ9 Hatch USDM Influenced Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1996 Honda Civic EJ9 Hatch USDM Influenced   1996 Honda Civic EJ9 Hatch USDM Influenced EmptyThu 03 Nov 2011, 11:28 pm

Most likely to be sold without the BBS Mahle's.

Price drop! £1600 ovno as i need a quick sale, no lowballers!
Back to top Go down

1996 Honda Civic EJ9 Hatch USDM Influenced
Page 1 of 1