Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hks Hi-Power Cat-Back -Civic Type-R EP3 (01/06)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave_t

Dave_t

Hks Hi-Power Cat-Back -Civic Type-R EP3 (01/06) Empty
PostSubject: Hks Hi-Power Cat-Back -Civic Type-R EP3 (01/06)   Hks Hi-Power Cat-Back -Civic Type-R EP3 (01/06) EmptyMon 14 Nov 2011, 3:25 am

Item for sale: HKS Hi-Power Cat Back - Civic Type-R Ep3 (01/06)

Description: Bought from a close friend of mine, who only removed them due to selling his Ep3 as standard.

It is 7 months old, and seen very little use.

Reason for sale: I purchased it, along with the Tegiwa Kevlar Intake (see my other thread) for an Ep3 i was intending on buying. the deal fell through and now i have these with no car to fit them to Crying or Very sad

HKS Blurb:

"Inspired and designed from endurance and GT racing in Japan, HKS developed its Hi-Power Exhaust system for both turbocharged and naturally aspirated applications. HKS has incorporated this new race inspired offset muffler and piping design into many street applications, which offers a greater flow and higher-PRM power gains due to the less restrictive design. This is achieved by eliminating unnecessary bends for the straightest exhaust path.

Naturally aspirated vehicles benefit from greater exhaust flow capacity as engine tuning levels increase. A Removeable inner silencer built into the muffler is also supplied to tune the exhaust note.. Like Drager Exhaust systems, Hi-Power Exhaust systems are made from SUS304 stainless steel muffler and tip assemblies with a coated mild steel system.

Using a mild steel system with stainless back box, HKS has managed to not only keep material costs down, but due to the density of mild steel, have been
able to reproduce a low sporty note and perfect angled fitment for a very low cost.

Pics:

Hks Hi-Power Cat-Back -Civic Type-R EP3 (01/06) SDC15393

Hks Hi-Power Cat-Back -Civic Type-R EP3 (01/06) SDC15396

Hks Hi-Power Cat-Back -Civic Type-R EP3 (01/06) SDC15397

Hks Hi-Power Cat-Back -Civic Type-R EP3 (01/06) SDC15398

Hks Hi-Power Cat-Back -Civic Type-R EP3 (01/06) SDC15399

Hks Hi-Power Cat-Back -Civic Type-R EP3 (01/06) SDC15400

Hks Hi-Power Cat-Back -Civic Type-R EP3 (01/06) SDC15395

ALSO, i have the optional HKS removable silencer

Hks Hi-Power Cat-Back -Civic Type-R EP3 (01/06) SDC15394

Library Photo

Hks Hi-Power Cat-Back -Civic Type-R EP3 (01/06) Hipower

Library Video

Condition: Good- see pics. underneath of back box has slight scrape - very minor, hard to capture on the pictures but being honest. Will not see once fitted.

Price: RRP New -Cost £500 from SUMOPOWER 7 months ago

My price -

£300 Collected

Not really wanting to post such a large item, but i can get a quote

All inquiries contact me via pm
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Dave_t

Dave_t

Hks Hi-Power Cat-Back -Civic Type-R EP3 (01/06) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hks Hi-Power Cat-Back -Civic Type-R EP3 (01/06)   Hks Hi-Power Cat-Back -Civic Type-R EP3 (01/06) EmptyMon 21 Nov 2011, 4:34 am

pm replied
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__

Hks Hi-Power Cat-Back -Civic Type-R EP3 (01/06)
Page 1 of 1