Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats happening to TOA - ALL MEMBERS & MODS LOOK HERE!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Powelly

Powelly

Whats happening to TOA - ALL MEMBERS & MODS LOOK HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Whats happening to TOA - ALL MEMBERS & MODS LOOK HERE!   Whats happening to TOA - ALL MEMBERS & MODS LOOK HERE! EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 11:20 am

Is TOA dying a horrible death, locking topics, members all getting touchy over nothing, all the threads dying out, have we all lost the will to type, have a laff meet up and "banter". Where has this gone so wrong in the last 2/3 months?

What's happening moving forward?

I for one had so much enthusiasm for TOA, I had a lot of time for the community, there isn't be a member I wouldn't go and help out. Now i know its winter, its cold, which means most of us are all in doors and meets are out of the question but guys come on, ive gained some great friends via TOA.

Ned, Ezza, Tesh, Attley, Markyboi, Jay, Skyocket, Dave_t, Suhky, Ry, Big_al, Albert, Spence, Alex, Chris, Benki, and many more

We have it in ourselves to make TOA great, go on all out JDM Grip/Drift site, Ezz has there been much progress with the landing page, revamping the forum. Guys I reckon we should all just pull together, stop all this shit... ok meets got stopped due to chav's, its winter and cold, I reckon with a bit of work TOA can bounce back make a fresh start in 2012?

If not then sadly, thats it TOA will die off ... fact, its already gone very quiet, I hope we can change that.. whos up for it?

Ned / Ezz dont lock this thread!!! lets get it all out in the open.

Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Whats happening to TOA - ALL MEMBERS & MODS LOOK HERE!   Whats happening to TOA - ALL MEMBERS & MODS LOOK HERE! EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 7:10 pm

try logging out of toa then back in
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: Whats happening to TOA - ALL MEMBERS & MODS LOOK HERE!   Whats happening to TOA - ALL MEMBERS & MODS LOOK HERE! EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 7:15 pm

Yeah I don't really want TOA to die.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JDMtas.com
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Whats happening to TOA - ALL MEMBERS & MODS LOOK HERE!   Whats happening to TOA - ALL MEMBERS & MODS LOOK HERE! EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 8:41 pm

it is dead
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Whats happening to TOA - ALL MEMBERS & MODS LOOK HERE!   Whats happening to TOA - ALL MEMBERS & MODS LOOK HERE! EmptyTue 06 Dec 2011, 9:01 pm

:-(
Back to top Go down
Stokes

Stokes

PostSubject: Re: Whats happening to TOA - ALL MEMBERS & MODS LOOK HERE!   Whats happening to TOA - ALL MEMBERS & MODS LOOK HERE! EmptyFri 09 Dec 2011, 12:47 am

TOA IS DEAD, GO GET A DAY JOB INSTEAD.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1112989599
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats happening to TOA - ALL MEMBERS & MODS LOOK HERE!   Whats happening to TOA - ALL MEMBERS & MODS LOOK HERE! Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats happening to TOA - ALL MEMBERS & MODS LOOK HERE!
Page 1 of 1