Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

H2B is making a come Back!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tesh

H2B is making a come Back!! Empty
PostSubject: H2B is making a come Back!!   H2B is making a come Back!! EmptySat 26 Jul 2008, 7:50 am

well iv managed to sort out a few replacment engines just been looking around for a low mileage one that aint been ragged managed to find one from a smashed automatic with very low mileage import so and was able to hear it all running mint so things are looking good also get 6 months warranty as the garage said they are confident the engine is mint.

follwing this progress i managed to sort out a new clutch. Exedy stage two thick plate metal clutch.

H2B is making a come Back!! DSC00614

H2B is making a come Back!! DSC00616

considering an ITR gearbox not sure but gona try it anyways so well just see how it goes.

also Deggie got another B18C4 and this time it seems to be running rite but need a decent map, took all the turbo pipes of 2day and cleaned out the intercooler loads of stuff came out of it bits of metal from old engine and loads of thick oil so couldnt have been helping air flow,

H2B is making a come Back!! DSC00618

H2B is making a come Back!! DSC00617
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: H2B is making a come Back!!   H2B is making a come Back!! EmptySun 27 Jul 2008, 12:28 am

My celica runs the exact same clutch.
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: H2B is making a come Back!!   H2B is making a come Back!! EmptySun 27 Jul 2008, 8:30 am

hows it feel ned
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: H2B is making a come Back!!   H2B is making a come Back!! EmptySun 27 Jul 2008, 11:55 pm

it was the dogs bollocks.

they don't last very long with 4wd as the strain is more. its a pain in the arse at first as its either on or off so traffic can be a arse, but whatever you do don;t rev the car up in gear with the clutch slipping slightly, infact clutch slipping to pull off ect is out of the question. it will just eat the clutch.
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: H2B is making a come Back!!   H2B is making a come Back!! EmptyTue 29 Jul 2008, 1:34 am

cheers for info
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: H2B is making a come Back!!   H2B is making a come Back!! EmptyTue 29 Jul 2008, 7:43 am

Ez: "its a good clutch aint it?! it pulls when you rev it up, even when the pedal is all the way down"

Me: pale
Back to top Go down
srf

srf

PostSubject: Re: H2B is making a come Back!!   H2B is making a come Back!! EmptySun 10 Aug 2008, 8:47 am

whats happened to the engine confused
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: H2B is making a come Back!!   H2B is making a come Back!! EmptyMon 11 Aug 2008, 1:24 am

It blew to be fair i was gutted still am so not sure what im doing at the moment jus gona make my eg look sik for now tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H2B is making a come Back!!   H2B is making a come Back!! Empty

Back to top Go down

H2B is making a come Back!!
Page 1 of 1