Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celica's forsale, Convertible and GT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonny

Sonny

Celica's forsale, Convertible and GT Empty
PostSubject: Celica's forsale, Convertible and GT   Celica's forsale, Convertible and GT EmptyMon 11 Aug 2008, 4:03 am

Dunno if there is any intrest on here for these, my brothers girlfriend now owns a 3.0 GTO lol and she really needs to sell these cars.. Shes open to offers but put a guideline price!

Import 1990 Celica 2.0 GT 4WS Convertible Automatic

Good Bits..

Full MOT, Starts and drives, Full electrics including folding mirrors and fully functional power roof which is in good condition but had the odd patch on it, 16'' Momo Alloys with good tyres, great body work except a few minor scratchs

Bad Bits..

stitching coming away from the rear window on roof, Scratchs down the passenger side, does run and drive but does have a starting issue, thought it may of been the gear selector (as its automatic) because sometimes by selecting Neutral instead of Park it will start, Driverside window does not come down.

Celica's forsale, Convertible and GT Picture008
Celica's forsale, Convertible and GT Picture004
Celica's forsale, Convertible and GT Picture003
Celica's forsale, Convertible and GT Picture007

UK Car 1991 Celica 2.0 GT

This car is in all working order, starts and drives fine although it has no MOT or TAX. The car is red and the only fault with this car is the bodywork, paint has faded in places and turned pinkish.

I dont have any pictures of this car but may be able to get some.

Looking for £1000ono for the Celica Convertible and £600ono for the Celica 2.0 GT Located In Halesowen

For more information please ring 07775816732 (Please dont text as they wont reply)

Cheers Sonny Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.4guk.co.uk
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: Celica's forsale, Convertible and GT   Celica's forsale, Convertible and GT EmptyTue 12 Aug 2008, 8:46 am

you said it has and it hasnt got an mot?? lol which one is it. Question
Back to top Go down
R3_RYE

R3_RYE

PostSubject: Re: Celica's forsale, Convertible and GT   Celica's forsale, Convertible and GT EmptyTue 12 Aug 2008, 12:28 pm

lol i think he has 2 cars 4sale, one has MOT...the other dosent.
Back to top Go down
Sonny

Sonny

PostSubject: Re: Celica's forsale, Convertible and GT   Celica's forsale, Convertible and GT EmptyWed 13 Aug 2008, 8:12 am

R3_RYE wrote:
lol i think he has 2 cars 4sale, one has MOT...the other dosent.

Yep the Convertible has 12 months and the the normal UK GT has none!
Back to top Go down
http://www.4guk.co.uk
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: Celica's forsale, Convertible and GT   Celica's forsale, Convertible and GT EmptySun 17 Aug 2008, 8:31 am

my bad lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celica's forsale, Convertible and GT   Celica's forsale, Convertible and GT Empty

Back to top Go down

Celica's forsale, Convertible and GT
Page 1 of 1