Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IJcc meet on sunday

Go down 
+2
Ned
ezza
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ezza

ezza

IJcc meet on sunday Empty
PostSubject: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptyFri 02 Feb 2007, 6:38 am

I dont think im going to be able to make it in the end, i really need to start my engine swap asap, so if i get my engine by sat i deffo wont be able to make it. If on the other hand it doesnt come (which it probably wont taking into concideration my luck and the scrappy) i proabably will.

Who else id going?
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptyFri 02 Feb 2007, 6:41 am

I don't think I will if im honest, not in my car anyway, 25 miles and back is a bit of a way to go with a blowing manifold and buldge in a rear tire sidewall.
If you go Ez i'll jump in with you
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptyFri 02 Feb 2007, 6:42 am

kool, np mate

Gutted now i was looking forward to meeting everyone, i sttill might be able to make it yet tho, finger's crossed
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptyFri 02 Feb 2007, 6:43 am

im not too fussed about going if im honest, i'd rather us all roll up at once with fully working cars
Back to top Go down
mr-s

mr-s

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptyFri 02 Feb 2007, 12:25 pm

ezza wrote:
I dont think im going to be able to make it in the end, i really need to start my engine swap asap, so if i get my engine by sat i deffo wont be able to make it. If on the other hand it doesnt come (which it probably wont taking into concideration my luck and the scrappy) i proabably will.

Who else id going?

Im going, but thats a bit obvious really!! Laughing

What engine are you swopping to Ez?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ijcc.co.uk
mr-s

mr-s

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptyFri 02 Feb 2007, 12:26 pm

ezza wrote:

Who else id going?

Im going, but thats a bit obvious really!! Laughing

What engine are you swapping to Ez?
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptyFri 02 Feb 2007, 9:39 pm

H22a

(JDM prelude engine)
Back to top Go down
mr-s

mr-s

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptySat 03 Feb 2007, 12:44 pm

OOps! looks like a case of the ol' double post syndrome!! Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
steve-o

steve-o

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptySun 04 Feb 2007, 1:24 am

so is everyone goin or not cause i might if there is a few of us goin Cool
Back to top Go down
Jay

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptySun 04 Feb 2007, 5:27 am

Im up for it if everyone else is Exclamation
Back to top Go down
mr-s

mr-s

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptySun 04 Feb 2007, 7:36 am

Were all going from the IJCC (regulars anyway)

Not sure on the overall turnout, but there always quiet at the start of the year, then get silly come summer.

Will be nice to see some new faces tho, and increase the civic population! Very Happy

4PM large pay and display on the high street TF4 7NJ.

(if your unsure, if you stop on the main high street with the shops behind you facing the river, the pay and display is down the street to the right, just before the small painted island)
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptyMon 05 Feb 2007, 12:32 am

I think i will go tbh, il be in trailer queen mode tho as my bushes are now completely fucked Mad
Back to top Go down
mr-s

mr-s

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptyMon 05 Feb 2007, 12:34 am

Just going to wash the '2' ready as we speak!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptyMon 05 Feb 2007, 2:36 am

yeah sod it, not had time to wash the celica so a quick dust down is all its getting. sorted the blowing manifold out a bit too so its not as bad
Back to top Go down
mr-s

mr-s

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptyMon 05 Feb 2007, 9:26 am

Thanks to all for attending, and once again making it an enjoyable meet for all.

Nice to see you lot (TOA - Ez, Ned, Jay) and hope to see you all again! Very Happy

The pictures are up on IJCC.

Hope your car got home in one piece EZ (well the splitter anyway! Laughing )

Last edited by on Mon 05 Feb 2007, 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptyMon 05 Feb 2007, 10:07 am

Meet was good m8 just a shame to miss out on shoot as i need some photos of my car but will get another chance. When you need your suspension just let me know.
See you at next meet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
STU-170e

STU-170e

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptyMon 05 Feb 2007, 10:35 am

i think your in 1 photo mate if you have a look Cool
Back to top Go down
mr-s

mr-s

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptyMon 05 Feb 2007, 10:44 am

Yes, Rich has just put the other pics up, and the 3 of you, are the last 3 pics posted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jay

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptyMon 05 Feb 2007, 11:00 am

cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptyMon 05 Feb 2007, 12:16 pm

just had a butchers at the pics, looking good.

It was good to finally meet you guys, all very nice/clean cars, was a shame we couldnt make it a bit earlier, there was a good turn out there too.

When i got back i was expecting to get out of my car to find the splitter missing but its still there, if not a little scraped Wink
Back to top Go down
mr-s

mr-s

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptyMon 05 Feb 2007, 2:52 pm

Yeah, if you can get down for the start time, your guaranteed to get in the pics, and at the moment, more time with the cars in daylight Rolling Eyes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptyTue 06 Feb 2007, 7:08 am

We would have made it in time but it took Ez 45 mins to get down the highstreet cause ofthe speedbumps lol!
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday EmptyTue 06 Feb 2007, 12:42 pm

Had nightmares about that road!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IJcc meet on sunday   IJcc meet on sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

IJcc meet on sunday
Page 1 of 1