Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cus

cus

s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project! Empty
PostSubject: s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project!   s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project! EmptyWed 29 Oct 2008, 10:59 am

This is where the dopeness be happenin haha!
as all of you know i've bort an eg,
silver
1.5lsi
on 50k
i got it for £350, it came with alloys (shat) and had been in a little bump nothin major (bumper, bonnet,passenger wing).
so first things first was to be slammed cuz there's no way im riding on stilts! so it was egay coilovers!

plans are to get the body work mint proberly change the colour somethin mad possibly, then engine change (b18 n/a possibly boost) wire tuck.

Wheels:low offset is a thumbs up!
suspension:i want to go slammed out so you know what thats gonna be (k-y's & g-c's)
Zorst:there's only one in my life and its jays old one love it!

I'll post some picz up soon of how it is now.Then its just a matter of saving to get it to where i want to be! afro
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project!   s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project! EmptyThu 30 Oct 2008, 4:47 am

I was wondering when youd get round to making a build thread!

Looking forward to this, car looks good already (minus the rake), get some pics up, iv only seen it in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project!   s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project! EmptyFri 31 Oct 2008, 6:13 am

s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project! DSC00451
only pic i got, trust me guys, this will be a sick place for group pics king
not when its so dark, obviously lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project!   s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project! EmptyFri 31 Oct 2008, 12:59 pm

safe for puttin that up!
yO i swear this place is sick for taking picz
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project!   s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project! EmptyThu 22 Jan 2009, 5:55 am

bout time i made this thread a bit more interestin, so i got the full time job so that means i got can get my hands on some money $$$$$$
i've bin offered an engine.... k20 for really really cheap at an offer i cant turn down i'd have to be stupid not to! but its just the work thats gonna have to go into it! i'd have to get the mounts welded for it to fit, total change of fuel pump and brake lines different harness for the loom not quite sure all in all what i'd need cuz i havent looked into it just bin talkin to a few people from cl so what you guys think? its that or b18 even tho its rinced i'd love to have a b! help me to decide think i already know what your goin to say lol hahaha
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project!   s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project! EmptyThu 22 Jan 2009, 6:07 am

1.) Get some motherfucking Pic's up.

2.) Do a K. For the baller aspect it's a win. And i'm sure people wouldn't mind helping you with the swap if you struggled Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.JDMtas.com
tesh

PostSubject: Re: s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project!   s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project! EmptyThu 22 Jan 2009, 7:58 am

if u deffo got the money do A K-SWOP as so many have been done these days, the advice,info and parts are all out there.

but if u want to keep it cheap fast and simple any b-series into an EG is piss easy. and think of the potential for a turbo setup later on with a b18?

you could make a turbo b18 K-killa for half of the overall K20 swap budget.

and forget bout baller aspect as the overall objective with any engine swop well for the majority of people is to have a fast setup.

Thats my advice, trust me if i could choose again i would have kept my b18 setup.
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project!   s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project! EmptyThu 22 Jan 2009, 11:14 pm

Tesh speakin the truth king

A k-swap would be sick, but for a full set-up its gonna cost a whole lot, for power that you could get out of a b18. A boosted b18 though wins hands down. Run it n/a while you save up for the turbo parts. You say its played out, but what hasn’t been done now?? Concentrate on making other parts of the car different.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project!   s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project! EmptySat 24 Jan 2009, 6:55 am

put it like this im practicaly gettin the engine for nothin, maybe a long long time project! i really dont know what to do! i love b series tooooo much, dont really like k series but its just sumthin a bit different! dunno.....
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project!   s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project! EmptySat 24 Jan 2009, 6:57 am

Dude, get a B.

K's are common as fizzle aswell now. Every Honda swap's been done to death including the K.

Boosted B all day Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.JDMtas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project!   s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project! Empty

Back to top Go down

s-bak a.k.a silver back eg project!
Page 1 of 1