Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what goin on!!!

Go down 
+2
Ned
cus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cus

cus

what goin on!!! Empty
PostSubject: what goin on!!!   what goin on!!! EmptyTue 06 Jan 2009, 11:38 am

how are t.o.a ment to rep when we got shat cars on here! does anyone agree with me that its gettin a bit stupid?

first off! introduce yourself and put picz up of your car, if its shat you dont get to be a member! harsh but.....

you dont see hasback and people in that league with ricer cars do you!?

we got some sick cars on here and its being spoilt by crap 1's

come guys man.....
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

what goin on!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what goin on!!!   what goin on!!! EmptyWed 07 Jan 2009, 4:21 am

it's winter man, all the decent cars are tucked up or being built
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

what goin on!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what goin on!!!   what goin on!!! EmptyFri 09 Jan 2009, 10:05 am

guys you've proberly seen it a thousand times but i gotta repost it!
we gotta sort it out and start meetin again! we've all got better cars!
think we need to call it back to kwiksave should be sweet to go back there i reckon!! whats your views? stop being all old and grumpy. bring back the good old times!

http://revver.com/video/159419/the-orient-academy/
Back to top Go down
mart609

mart609

what goin on!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what goin on!!!   what goin on!!! EmptyFri 09 Jan 2009, 10:18 am

dont forget the meet this sunday in dudley, was hopin a few of you could come along, but didnt get much response in the thread i posted
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

what goin on!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what goin on!!!   what goin on!!! EmptyFri 09 Jan 2009, 10:24 am

mart609 wrote:
dont forget the meet this sunday in dudley, was hopin a few of you could come along, but didnt get much response in the thread i posted

hopefully i should be gettin my silver panels afro and new zorst and if i do i'll defo roll up! even if i dont i proberly will lol
have you got a post code so i can find it in the sat nav cuz im shite with directions
Back to top Go down
mart609

mart609

what goin on!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what goin on!!!   what goin on!!! EmptyFri 09 Jan 2009, 10:44 am

yeah its the bostin fittle, next to the cinema complex in dudley on the ring road

postcode DY1 4TA
Back to top Go down
tesh

what goin on!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what goin on!!!   what goin on!!! EmptySat 10 Jan 2009, 1:22 am

try bein in uni 3rd final year, then tell me if there is any time what so ever to even look at your car man. trust me if i could i would have my h22 back on road 2moro but i cant even let my car get in da way uni this year. come summer time thoes when i graduate watch the beast i put on roads then we be reppin.
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

what goin on!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what goin on!!!   what goin on!!! EmptySun 11 Jan 2009, 4:46 am

i hear what your sayin' cus, but ned's right. summer is where its gonna all happen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
tesh

what goin on!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what goin on!!!   what goin on!!! EmptySun 11 Jan 2009, 9:11 am

Oh yeh plus this country meant to be headin into a resession big time, so if the event of loosing a job or difficulty in obtaining money occurs dont think its wise to be splashin out in da cars rite now.
Back to top Go down
steve-o

steve-o

what goin on!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what goin on!!!   what goin on!!! EmptyMon 12 Jan 2009, 5:32 am

cus wrote:
guys you've proberly seen it a thousand times but i gotta repost it!
we gotta sort it out and start meetin again! we've all got better cars!
think we need to call it back to kwiksave should be sweet to go back there i reckon!! whats your views? stop being all old and grumpy. bring back the good old times!

http://revver.com/video/159419/the-orient-academy/

man we got kicked off there by pc plum we were told if we were on there they would take our cars there is no where to go without the police gettin involved a few of us go up briley hill asda every sunday nite n they ave started kickin us off Mad
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

what goin on!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what goin on!!!   what goin on!!! EmptyMon 12 Jan 2009, 6:01 am

tesh speakin' the truth right there Neutral
plus, the exchange rate at the moment is terrible, parts that you can only get from america will cost a fortune to buy right now, and in the immediate future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Sponsored content

what goin on!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: what goin on!!!   what goin on!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

what goin on!!!
Page 1 of 1