Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nazi Zombies......the best game evar?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ezza

ezza

Nazi Zombies......the best game evar? Empty
PostSubject: Nazi Zombies......the best game evar?   Nazi Zombies......the best game evar? EmptyTue 03 Feb 2009, 4:19 am

I swear to god i dont know how people are gettin these mad scores unless there using the glitches, highest iv got is lvl 14 with jay.

who's online with it? iv got my ps3 in my bedroom now so il be up for some onlineage if anyones got it too on ps3.....
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Zombies......the best game evar?   Nazi Zombies......the best game evar? EmptyThu 05 Feb 2009, 4:28 pm

does anyone play thins online?
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Zombies......the best game evar?   Nazi Zombies......the best game evar? EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 4:55 am

lol if you look at the leader boards it tells you some mad ass score like they got to level 1024 or sumat like that! i know how they do it we worked it out, say if you leave a crawler (half body) it will die after a certain amount of time so we thought if we get in a glitch so they cant hurt you they all die after an amount of time so we did that turn the screens off and when we went back to it the next day we where on level 84 lol
yo i'll have to come up when your next sessioning it and have a blast see if we can get any better!
txt me and let me know 07949935886
safe

add my friends, im usually raping there ps3's lol

DAK0123321
THEDANCH
DAYKILLS

they mite not be in capitals try both!
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Zombies......the best game evar?   Nazi Zombies......the best game evar? EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 5:35 am

ahhhhhh, i seen the vids on youtube too with people using glitches to keep alive.

Il try adding them when im on again, il drop u a txt soon too.
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Zombies......the best game evar?   Nazi Zombies......the best game evar? EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 5:39 am

kk safe
Back to top Go down
JayGTI

JayGTI

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Zombies......the best game evar?   Nazi Zombies......the best game evar? EmptyMon 09 Feb 2009, 3:37 am

It has to be inpossible to get those scores without glitching. Level 16 to beat now jon lol!

Safe
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Zombies......the best game evar?   Nazi Zombies......the best game evar? EmptyMon 09 Feb 2009, 8:50 am

PLaying online earlier, never really played online properly, got to lvl 18 without cheating
Back to top Go down
JayGTI

JayGTI

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Zombies......the best game evar?   Nazi Zombies......the best game evar? EmptyMon 09 Feb 2009, 2:55 pm

Thats 4 players tho isnt it? Wink
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Zombies......the best game evar?   Nazi Zombies......the best game evar? EmptyMon 09 Feb 2009, 8:22 pm

ye, me and ry got lvl 17 last night!
Back to top Go down
JayGTI

JayGTI

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Zombies......the best game evar?   Nazi Zombies......the best game evar? EmptyMon 16 Feb 2009, 12:32 am

Bring on the re-match bounce Will only work with 4 of us tho lol otherwise level 18 is the aim Razz
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Zombies......the best game evar?   Nazi Zombies......the best game evar? EmptyWed 18 Feb 2009, 8:36 am

Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Zombies......the best game evar?   Nazi Zombies......the best game evar? EmptyWed 18 Feb 2009, 9:19 am

haha, u know now i think i would actually run
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nazi Zombies......the best game evar?   Nazi Zombies......the best game evar? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nazi Zombies......the best game evar?
Page 1 of 1