Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Superdry Jacket

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
benkei

benkei

Superdry Jacket Empty
PostSubject: Superdry Jacket   Superdry Jacket EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 3:46 am

Superdry Jacket 1-2
Superdry Jacket 2-2

I'm selling my Superdry jacket as I never wear it anymore. I treated myself last year as these coats look awesome.
It was the last one in this colour and design, which they no longer make. I have not seen another jacket the same as this one anywhere! It has lots of Superdry logos on it, and the quality is top notch!
There are lots of little details, like zips, orange tags, and pockets. There are 'thumb holes' on the sleeves, and the ribbed part around the neck helps keep your neck warm if there's a cold wind! The front has a zip, then a flap over the top which has velcro and buttons! There are ventilation holes on the back of one of the arms to stop you getting stuffy.

I payed £95 for it last year, and have worn it 3 times!

The jacket is size: Small BTW.

£50 ONO.
Back to top Go down
benkei

benkei

Superdry Jacket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superdry Jacket   Superdry Jacket EmptySat 05 Sep 2009, 5:15 am

Bargain at £40! Anyone?
Back to top Go down
JayGTI

JayGTI

Superdry Jacket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superdry Jacket   Superdry Jacket EmptySun 06 Sep 2009, 3:36 am

Could do with a winter jacket tbf!

Cant really afford it till probabley thurs after JAE but obviousley need to make sure it would fit 1st.

How small is small lol how could we measure this??
Back to top Go down
benkei

benkei

Superdry Jacket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superdry Jacket   Superdry Jacket EmptyMon 07 Sep 2009, 1:02 am

Small isn't actually that small... It fits me fine, except the arms are too thin for me now (too much time in the gym) and I can't bend them more than 90degrees! Laughing
Back to top Go down
JayGTI

JayGTI

Superdry Jacket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superdry Jacket   Superdry Jacket EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 10:54 am

ill just assume it fits lol

next thurs cool for the money? Ifso ill have it Cool can paypal it or summat then if you like?
Back to top Go down
benkei

benkei

Superdry Jacket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superdry Jacket   Superdry Jacket EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 10:19 pm

Sure that's cool. Just bring the cash thurs if you want? Will save paypal stealing a % of it then!
Back to top Go down
JayGTI

JayGTI

Superdry Jacket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superdry Jacket   Superdry Jacket EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 8:35 pm

If were having a toa meet nxt sunday can sort it then if you like. Or could just meet up thurs lol
Back to top Go down
benkei

benkei

Superdry Jacket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superdry Jacket   Superdry Jacket EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 9:18 pm

Not sure if there's a meet on sunday due to JAE? I'll PM you my address and you can pop round thursday or friday?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Superdry Jacket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superdry Jacket   Superdry Jacket Empty

Back to top Go down

Superdry Jacket
Page 1 of 1