Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backyard Special - BYS - Ap1 S2000 Centre Floor Jacket -Rare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave_t

Dave_t

Backyard Special - BYS - Ap1 S2000 Centre Floor Jacket -Rare Empty
PostSubject: Backyard Special - BYS - Ap1 S2000 Centre Floor Jacket -Rare   Backyard Special - BYS - Ap1 S2000 Centre Floor Jacket -Rare EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 4:00 am

Item for sale: Backyard Special - BYS - Ap1 S2000 gearbox tunnel console cover in Black Leather

Description:

Was stock piling a few parts for when i get an AP1 S2000, and i managed to nab this extremely rare BackYard Special Centre Floor Jacket (Gearbox Tunnel Cover)

http://www.backyard.co.jp/sub2.html# (Bottom on the right)

Decided to go with an AP2 and the centre console is different so i can't use this :sad:

Standard AP1's from the factory, the carpet comes all the way up to the centre console. Especially in red, i think this looks rather gash.

Pictures:

Backyard Special - BYS - Ap1 S2000 Centre Floor Jacket -Rare QvoFewm0KGrHgoH-DUEjlLlw8DFBKkBpTjJ

The BYS cover makes it look 100 times better IMO

Backyard Special - BYS - Ap1 S2000 Centre Floor Jacket -Rare BfmDlZQCGkKGrHqUH-CcErgZi4sv7BLBQJZ

You just remove that top panel , wrap the bys around it, and re-fit. very easy job

Condition: 9/10 FRESH

Price: I paid ¥18,900 (£150 ) + £20 postage from Japan - will accept £120 + £5 postage

Any enquiries PM me - David
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__

Backyard Special - BYS - Ap1 S2000 Centre Floor Jacket -Rare
Page 1 of 1