Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine

Go down 
+2
Ned
oadamo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
oadamo

badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine Empty
PostSubject: badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine   badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009, 9:46 pm

thought i would start a project thread for my civic 2.3 engine conversion. theres still loads to do but iam getting there, heres a few pics.my plans for ther car are to get it running and resprayed bigger turbo and turn the boost up, then get it on the rollers and see what it can do. the engine is going to be resprayed and the engine bay/car. i need some ideas on what colour to spray the car after its done i was thinking white with black wheels.
adam
old engine
badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine DSCF0028-1

saab engine
badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine DSCF0027

test fit
badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine DSCF0031

peddle box fitted
badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine DSCF0062
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine   badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine EmptyThu 31 Dec 2009, 10:11 pm

fair play for trying somthing new
Back to top Go down
steve-o

steve-o

PostSubject: Re: badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine   badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 1:51 am

this looks like its gonna b intressing fair do's for going outside the box its a pity u couldnt of put it in the back mmmm rear wheel drive civic Cool
Back to top Go down
eca

eca

PostSubject: Re: badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine   badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 1:59 am

cant wait to see this man...
Back to top Go down
http://www.civiclife.net
tesh

PostSubject: Re: badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine   badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 4:09 am

keep up the work, also what engine have you just taken out, (looks like a d16z6) what have you done with the engine?
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine   badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 7:06 am

Nice!

Any colour will look nice as long as its clean and you dont spray the bits that are suppsed to be black (the grills etc).

Why did you decide to change the pedals? setup looks sick though, this thing will feel like a propper racer with those pedals.
Back to top Go down
oadamo

PostSubject: Re: badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine   badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 7:55 am

thanks guys

steve o
i was thinking of rwd i was going to cut the tunnel down the car and run the prop down with an irs setup but its a big job and i just dont have time every time i start to do something someone comes in needing work on there car lol.

eca
i guy bought the engine and ecu off me already it was a good runner

tesh
the car was an auto Very Happy and i couldnt find another car to get the pedels off so i just welded a new peddle box in. but the peddles feel really light and nice to use.

ezza the cars a shit purple at te moment lol, ive seen a few with the side strips taken off and just painted, so i might have a go at doing that ill see how good the body is when i start preping it.
adam

ive got the new gearbox now and ive had a go at fitting it today but ive got to weld the hole in the flywheel and have it turned out when everywhere opens back up next week.so the gearbox and engine shoul be in by next week. iam on the look out for an lsd for it iam thinking with that much power it will drive like shit with an open diff.
adam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine   badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine Empty

Back to top Go down

badboy civic 2.3 turbo saab engine
Page 1 of 1