Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!!

Go down 
+2
Powelly
ezza
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ezza

ezza

That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!! Empty
PostSubject: That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!!   That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!! EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 6:28 am

Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!!   That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!! EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 7:20 am

That guy What a prick going on like you copied him or somthing...tbh Civics have been so modded now ..... and urs is a one off so i dont get where hes coming from...what a nob...
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!!   That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!! EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 7:26 am

Dunno man, It looks ALMOST exactly the same i admit, but i havnt gone out deliberately to copy it.

Whatever anyway, i probably should have gone off on such a tangent but fark it, lol.

Iv got shit planned anyway, stuff that should set me further apart from this clown
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!!   That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!! EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 7:42 am

I agree, thats why im gunna move away from civics pretty much evey thing now has been done...and yes you did go off on one a bit...lol...cant wait to see what you have got planned mukka..
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!!   That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!! EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 7:46 am

i know what you mean, i still love em tho, ahah
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!!   That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!! EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 7:49 am

What a FAG
i have a huge urge for us to go show him up in the B16a
B16B motherfucker.
just putting tilt brackets and some wheels on his ek9 and hes going on like that? wouldnt be suprised if thats his first civic too, guy has VW written all over his stupid' ass
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!!   That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!! EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 7:51 am

PowellyEG wrote:
I agree, thats why im gunna move away from civics pretty much evey thing now has been done...and yes you did go off on one a bit...lol...cant wait to see what you have got planned mukka..

Thats why you have to try harder to do something different from the norm
Dont give up on the scene, pull something different out the bag
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!!   That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!! EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 8:01 am

Dave not given up lllluuurrrvvveee civics but fancey somthing diff, will be doing a build up whilst im sorting my licence out......just fancy lude.5th gen...somthing that aint been done to show off.....

and i agree tht guy has just fitted some bbs and a tilt and going on like a prick....
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!!   That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!! EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 8:06 am

Definately a good choice. something different to bring to the party :-)
Monday night TOA will be a diverse honda meet the way its going. pretty much everyone will have very different cars.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!!   That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!! EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 8:07 am

I know dave, i know, it looked like i went off on one and i actually held off lol
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!!   That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!! EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 8:08 am

Hes the one that went off. what a cock. civiclife all over that is
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!!   That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!! EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 8:10 am

Tbf everyone seemed ok, your right tho, vdub honda virgin who thinks he owns the scene.

he's obvo the generic fitted cap wearing high top dunk wearing 'cool guy'
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!!   That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!! EmptySat 13 Feb 2010, 8:33 pm

We drive Honda's not Ferraris. He needs to chill out
Back to top Go down
http://www.JDMtas.com
tesh

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!!   That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!! EmptySun 14 Feb 2010, 7:25 am

hey whats wrong with high top dunks now? lol
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!!   That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!! EmptySun 14 Feb 2010, 7:39 am

lol, soz, i have some myself, im just hatin, lol
Back to top Go down
mart609

mart609

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!!   That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!! EmptySun 14 Feb 2010, 9:57 am

lol looks like i missed it Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!!   That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

That guy with the black EK9 on RS's is a dick!!!
Page 1 of 1