Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
khan.j.d.m

khan.j.d.m

CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL, Empty
PostSubject: CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL,   CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL, EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 9:30 am

Hi
been looking for this bumper for a long time, but i found it on ebay this ebay shop called mosi-carbon he was selling them for 120 inc postage and packaging ovbiously they were replicas and didnt have the kevlar lip but i did buy one but he was out of stock so he returned my money and ever since i havent found it lol

Photobucket

" border="0" alt=""/>Photobucket

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET THIS FRONT BUMPER FROM

THANKS
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL,   CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL, EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 9:40 am

that link doesnt work for me but im taking it you mean the back yard specal bumper with the carbon lip on the bottom or the airwalker??

that guy you where on about proberly gave you back your money back because they shot up in price a few months back.

if so those bumpers are over a grand lol the other one to that is the air walker, that to has also gone up to about £8-900 for a geniune one.

there is a load of copy's kickin around but there shat fitment so be carfull.

Back to top Go down
khan.j.d.m

khan.j.d.m

PostSubject: Re: CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL,   CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL, EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 9:49 am

yh i heard they stupidly expensive, but that guy from mosi-carbon said they are copys but i brought 1 anyway but i checked and he had like quantity 7 on his ebay page but sill returned my money,

the first toa meet i went to i seen a silver ek with the airwalker bumper loooooked sweeet lol

i would buy a copy, im sure abit fibreglass and some cutting here and their would sort it out and make a great fitment
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL,   CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL, EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 9:54 am

ye that was jay he bought that about two years ago and that meet was the first time it was on the car lol

o right if your not bothered about a copy then go or it, personally i couldent be bothered messin around with it, i'd rather get a straight one with no messin but props to you if your not bothered about a shit fitment one.

i know it might sound daft but google "honda civic body kits" i've seen some of these places in the uk sellin these bumpers and or even EK9 or ziel rep spoilers to.
Back to top Go down
khan.j.d.m

khan.j.d.m

PostSubject: Re: CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL,   CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL, EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 10:00 am

shit fitment lol,
not like its guna hang off the sides, its probly only guna have some gaps under the headliights. which you can easily sort out at the body shop

but il check some sites out see if i can find it
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL,   CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL, EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 10:07 am

theres a dude on hondatech making reps that imo look better!
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL,   CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL, EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 10:10 am

dude i've have seen some people reps, there was one guy on civiclife and his WAS literally hangin of the sides haha think he was tryin to get rid of come to think of it.

have a look on there.
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL,   CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL, EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 1:28 am

with buying the bumper, and having it sprayed, i dont think a rep is worth it

havent seen a bang on rep yet

and isnt your ek a pre-facelift?
im pretty sure these are only for facelifts.
jay's, the silver one you saw was a facelift
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
khan.j.d.m

khan.j.d.m

PostSubject: Re: CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL,   CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL, EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 1:37 am

yh mines pre facelift
i didnt know that they only made them for facelift ek

daddys got his own car garage so painting and other things isnt a problem
probz jus do a facelift conversion then
i will need (correct me if im wrong)
front bumper
grill
wings
bonnet
???????????????
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL,   CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL, EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 1:42 am

lights, i would say get genuine parts aswell for this, i did the same from pre to facelift and i got a spurious bumper, lights and ek9 rep grill, i played about with it for roughly 3 days gettin it to fit how it did and it still wasnt that great.

if you wanna make a proper good job of it you should change the slam panel aswell but you can get away with the pre-facelift one it just means more modding.
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL,   CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL, EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 1:45 am

i have an oem faceift front bumper if your interested - much better fit than an airwalker rep - exactly why i didnt get one and went with oem
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
khan.j.d.m

khan.j.d.m

PostSubject: Re: CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL,   CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL, EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 1:53 am

ohhhh yh shitt i 4got about lights lol
hmmm guna think about that 1 then

but i got front bumper and 1 drivers side wing they are genuine parts but il see if i can find any other bits and bobs
and thanks for hittin me up about the slam panel
safe
Back to top Go down
khan.j.d.m

khan.j.d.m

PostSubject: Re: CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL,   CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL, EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 1:57 am

i got facelift bumper but its kinda fukd needs quite alot of work doing to it

wot condition is your 1 and wot colour please say milano red lol
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL,   CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL, EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:11 am

they make bys style bumpers for pre facelifts
Back to top Go down
khan.j.d.m

khan.j.d.m

PostSubject: Re: CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL,   CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL, EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 2:25 am

yh BYS BACKYARD SPECIAL
ezza : did u get the private message i sent ya about the coil sleeves?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL,   CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL, Empty

Back to top Go down

CIVIC 96-98 FRONT BUMPER WALKER,WINNER,BACKYARD SPECIAL,
Page 1 of 1