Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.

Go down 
+8
pallett
markyboi
cus
Spence
ezza
Ned
Powelly
WhittyBoi
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. Empty
PostSubject: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 6:47 pm

All in good reason,
i've been sorting out a new ride that if all goes well i'll be picking up tomorow.
its not the greatest looking thing at the mo and will probably still look pretty gash in time for JAE.
but its something i've liked for quite a long time and always wanted.

I'm guessing the words some of you will have will be what the fark!

the car is a 2003 subaru impreza, the bugeye model

it looks fucking terrible at the moment, but its cheap and i couldnt resist!

I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. Impreza

Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 6:51 pm

Hmmm mixed emotions about this one. Im not a big fan of Subaru's but each to thier own mate. it does look tidy'ish so cant knock that and is it a straight swap?
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 7:01 pm

yeahh it is pretty tidy, and yeah tbf mate ive been into them for years now, i think the reason most people aren't a fan of the impreza is litterally because of the attrocoties that are commited to the majority of them!
but if you take a look into the scene abit more there is some faboulous looking/performing cars.

mine plus £250 mate, and he's throwing in a full tank for me.
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 7:03 pm

reallly? Sad

Civic was gonna own it at JAE, not too sure if this will fit into TOA's image with the ride hight and wheels, plus its probably the most dist model car on the forum
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 7:51 pm

Please dont swap.
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 7:55 pm

haha like i said guys, i know that the majority of people on here wont like them.
but i do which is the reason i want to get one.
and yeah it looks pretty crappy at the moment but think back to what my civic looked like when i first brought that, we all hated that then too ! lol
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 8:24 pm

I didnt Sad

Any way Wayne called and said he doesnt want to swap any more and sent me a pic msg saying if you txt his bird again hell set his staffy on you.

I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. Chav
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 9:05 pm

random but if you want to do it do it

you do know you wont be able to drift it tho?
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 9:15 pm

sure i cant change your mind powelly?

I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. Gangster_snap_04
I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. Stsancedimpreza
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 9:19 pm

yeahh i know ezz, the drift cars i like cost tooooo many $$$ to insure me on atm tho.

sort of annoying that i've gotta prove a few narrow minded people wrong on here though...yes powelly and ned thats you lol
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 9:22 pm

lol^

fair enough, mate if you want it go for it, it would be nice to have a NICE suby.

i guy did one on edition 38 tbf, black bug eye, slammed on low et rota's, looked fuggin sick, im sure he had to cut some of the chasis rail out to get it low tho, somehting to do with the driveshafts fouling
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 9:32 pm

yeahh i saw it, the bronze rota grids?
his was siick tbf. but yeah he had to take his arches out and weld it up higher then take a little arch shaped chunk out of the sub frame for the drive shafts to sit in. pretty easy work if you got some one who deals with bodywork an shiz.
this one will probably be pretty slow progress as parts are quite pricey but ive been wanting one for ages so fark it Smile
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 9:40 pm

well there u go then

take the front driveshafts out, get some plate made to cover the holes and drift it too, lol
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 9:56 pm

haha sounds like a plan Wink

first on the list will be jap plates and a tilter and some wind visors.

then attempt to swap out the gash lookin wheels for somethin a bit more fresh.

then something to deck it!!!
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 10:04 pm

I dont like subarus myself but each to ther own looks clean enough tho ^^

Last edited by Spence on Fri 20 Aug 2010, 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 10:05 pm

PowellyEG wrote:
I didnt Sad

Any way Wayne called and said he doesnt want to swap any more and sent me a pic msg saying if you txt his bird again hell set his staffy on you.

I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. Chav

Hahahahahahahah ^^^

That bastard Wayne.
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 10:19 pm

Im not narrow minded Ste. onli joks about the wayne thing.. lol..
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 10:23 pm

lol no no youve said it now you bastard. i hope your engine breaks again! lol
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 10:29 pm

lololololololololoololololololololololololololol
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 10:31 pm

Fark you scoobie boy!!!
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 11:20 pm

well of all people i didnt think you would have one of these, im not a fan either, they sound terrible and are really unreliable, but i have seen a few sick DUMPED one's with nice wheels and they looked smart.

what model is it?
Back to top Go down
markyboi
Sucio Bastardo Perezoso Español
markyboi

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 2:56 am

whats all this talk about scoobys and rotas!??!?!?!?!?!?

this isnt TOA! lols

Jokes buy what you want mate! if you like it then thats all that matters!
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 3:22 am

I take it's 2.0 n/a, isn't insurance still going to literally drilldo you though
Back to top Go down
Stew

Stew

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 3:43 am

Damn haters lol

Thats could easily look sweet, wing off, any other tat thats not oem off, slammed, pimp set of rims and thats a winner!
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 4:11 am

WhittyBoi wrote:
yes powelly and ned thats you lol

wtf?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.   I've been rather quiet on here the last few days. Empty

Back to top Go down

I've been rather quiet on here the last few days.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next