Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
skyrocket

skyrocket

masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days Empty
PostSubject: masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days   masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 7:34 am

i got pulled near the bus station monday for running no front plate

was a full on 50 shake down, was loads of ppl getting tugged...when i got to the car park the young cop on entry came over and said "i pulled you as i couldnt see ur plate, but i notice it on the dash...get it sorted asap"

nxt morning out with the wife in her motor and there was un marked parked up just after quick fit clockin ppl

then today near mhill same again...loads of dibble in a car park runnin random stop checks
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days   masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 7:37 am

they have them all the time, there was one not to long ago by strikers on the stafford road.

seen them havin full on checks under the bridge by toys r us a few times now.
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days   masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 7:39 am

was proper funny as i had krs1 sound of da police blarin out sat waitin to pull out of the carpark and i swear the young cop laughed
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days   masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 7:53 am

a good one is 'the mitchell brothers - routine check'

Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days   masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 7:56 am

fuckin love that choon....mitchel brother had a good first albumn
Back to top Go down
manan-786

manan-786

PostSubject: Re: masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days   masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 8:55 am

They Pulling Anybody && Everybody Over, I Got Pulled Twice In The Same Evening
Back to top Go down
manan-786

manan-786

PostSubject: Re: masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days   masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 9:05 am

Back to top Go down
mart609

mart609

PostSubject: Re: masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days   masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 7:52 pm

they always have them by cousins in dudley too, on the bridge that goes over the bypass.
4 on bikes in the side streets a couple of 100yrds up. and just pull ppl over who they clock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days   masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days Empty

Back to top Go down

masses of babylon in ans around dudley last 2 days
Page 1 of 1