Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?  Empty
PostSubject: Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?    Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?  EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 12:12 pm

Hey everyone,

Just wondering, does anyone know a good garage which can make me a decat for my Civic EJ9 and fit it?

Already have a cat back which is the standard piping as well as a stainless steel mani.

Are the Cat/Decats 3 flange into a 2 bolt flange?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
mart609

mart609

PostSubject: Re: Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?    Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?  EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 7:40 pm

i always get my stuff done by phil @ unique exhausts in stafford if you dont mind travelling that far
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?    Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?  EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 10:47 pm

I get my shit done on my drive!! FTW!!

what do you need doing fitting a decat? or make and fit??
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?    Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?  EmptyThu 16 Sep 2010, 10:49 pm

Make one and then fit it to my current exhaust system. I might give unique exhausts a ring because im down Stafford for university soon anyway.
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?    Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?  EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 10:25 am

tegiwa sell them , bit pricey but top quality.
Back to top Go down
khan.j.d.m

khan.j.d.m

PostSubject: Re: Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?    Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?  EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 11:00 am

topgear in great bridge but pricey £100 decat made and fitted, ur better off buying 1 for £50 and fitting it ur self and yes 3 - 2 fit
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?    Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?  EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 12:22 pm

Only problem with buying one and fitting it myself is that the 3 bolt flange part on my current exhaust has been welded on instead of having a flange on it. So there is only a 2 bolt part which connects to my downpipe.
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?    Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?  EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 6:24 pm

PM Whittyboi hes got a 421 manifold poss for sale easy peasy to fit, buy a decat and you then have a perfecto setup vs Ghetto welded up.
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?    Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?  EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 9:39 pm

I have already got a 4-2-1 manifold mate. Its just that where the cat connects to the mid pipe, it has been welded by the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?    Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?  EmptySat 18 Sep 2010, 5:51 am

sounds like you need a new mid pipe aswell as a decat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?    Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Best place to get a Decat from and fitted?
Page 1 of 1