Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Attley

Attley

eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers Empty
PostSubject: eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers   eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers EmptyFri 03 Aug 2007, 6:50 am

Incase you didn't know i've got ezzas old EG and therefore have any EG panels/bits anyone may need.
I also have his 4 stud integra hubs on the civic and some front ek9 calipers up for sale, i was looking for around 375 for the calipers and hubs but open to reasonable offers.
any bits you want just call me or reply on here.
Back to top Go down
srf

srf

PostSubject: Re: eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers   eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers EmptyFri 03 Aug 2007, 9:22 am

bit of a weird one this, but on the back window where you have that lil nob to pull the window up.. i need that if u got it Smile
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers   eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers EmptyFri 03 Aug 2007, 10:31 pm

Ooo,
whats the interior saying dude? lookin for the whole black interior dash seats cards carpet.
Scott
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers   eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers EmptySat 04 Aug 2007, 4:40 am

ye that knobs on it, and the interiors in the same nik it was in before, i havn't touched it, only problem bein i'm stuck in daventry with it so if any1 wants anythin they'll have to pick it up.
i'll do the whole black interior for 1ton. back window knob say a fiver.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers   eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers EmptySun 05 Aug 2007, 6:27 am

Sad
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers   eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers EmptySun 05 Aug 2007, 8:17 am

ill try and get the cash together b4 i say ill have it mate, (headgaskets gone) but i need that shiznit!
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers   eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers EmptySun 05 Aug 2007, 9:40 pm

ezza wrote:
Sad

don't give me thatm I forgot how many times I siad not to sell it bounce
Back to top Go down
Scott

Scott

PostSubject: Re: eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers   eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers EmptyMon 06 Aug 2007, 1:33 am

think of the teg man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers   eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers Empty

Back to top Go down

eg civic bits inc. teg hubs and ek9 front calipers
Page 1 of 1