Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emperor Performance - Ben - GOOD FEEDBACK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave_t

Dave_t

Emperor Performance - Ben - GOOD FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Emperor Performance - Ben - GOOD FEEDBACK   Emperor Performance - Ben - GOOD FEEDBACK EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 10:16 pm

Bought some JDM S14 dials from him when I went down to his shop, unfortunately the connections differ from the S14A I have so they didn't fit.
Ben offered to give me a full refund right away - and he pay pal'd it right over

Great Guy! Great Service!

Emperor Performance = 10/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Powelly

Powelly

Emperor Performance - Ben - GOOD FEEDBACK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emperor Performance - Ben - GOOD FEEDBACK   Emperor Performance - Ben - GOOD FEEDBACK EmptySat 26 Mar 2011, 3:53 am

Emperor Performance 10/10

Popped down to get the CRX up in the air to check the bushes, turns out its knackered Tie rod ends, after ordering a set for me from Eurocars parts we found that they were just 2cm too long.

Sadly they don't stock the right size, so im purchasing my self a set, very friendly, 10/10 for service and im back there when hes moved next weekend to get them fitted.

Edit:

We figured out that the 16v tre's are slightly longer than the VT's and simple ground off 1cm and they fitted great car handles much better and I have noticed the steering is much lighter.

Couldn't have asked for a better experience - would highly recommend. Thanks Ben & Kev :-)
Back to top Go down

Emperor Performance - Ben - GOOD FEEDBACK
Page 1 of 1