Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe Empty
PostSubject: Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe   Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe EmptyWed 30 Mar 2011, 8:05 am

Item for sale: Buddyclub Spec II with a Spoon B pipe

Price: £250 No Offers

Condition: Good, no surface rust from what i can remember and no holes/dents

Description: Buddyclub Spec II original version 1 backbox mated to a Spoon allegedly Spoon B pipe which i think is genuine because it looks exact like the Spoon one for EG's (i brought it as a EG system), the guy who i got it off said he had the receipt for it but lost it. The hangers for the backbox have been altered with so that they make the pipe come out at an angle not like normal spec II's. I'll try get some more pics when the system is off (hopefully on the weekend if weather holds out). This item is advertised elsewhere.

Pictures:

Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe P1000437

Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe P1000438

Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe P1000439
Back to top Go down
Emperor performance

Emperor performance

PostSubject: Re: Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe   Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe EmptyWed 30 Mar 2011, 11:00 am

does it comes with the bung ?
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe   Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe EmptyWed 30 Mar 2011, 6:16 pm

No it doesnt, sorry, im sure the apexi electronic valve works in this. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe   Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 3:03 am

If all goes well with the sale of the b pipe seperate to the spec II, it will be up for sale on its own for £150 no offers Smile

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Loony

Loony

PostSubject: Re: Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe   Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe EmptyFri 01 Apr 2011, 10:57 pm

Will you sell the back box separate then?
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe   Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe EmptyFri 01 Apr 2011, 11:21 pm

I might do depending on if it doesnt fit my new b pipe im putting on today/tomorrow. Will keep you updated on the situation if your interested in it Smile have you got a HKS backbox on yours (Under LCA)? as we could do a deal with a bit of cash my way if you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Loony

Loony

PostSubject: Re: Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe   Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 3:50 am

Cool bud, let me know Smile

Yeah Im running a HKS hi-power atm...its a custom over LCA jobby but its still angled..just gives you more clearance. I'll pm you some pics in a sec!
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe   Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 5:45 am

Sukhy96 wrote:
I might do depending on if it doesnt fit my new b pipe im putting on today/tomorrow. Will keep you updated on the situation if your interested in it Smile have you got a HKS backbox on yours (Under LCA)? as we could do a deal with a bit of cash my way if you wanted.

i thought the hole reason you were gettin rid of this system was to get ground clearance, if you get an under lca job you aint gonna have shit! wayyyy lesss then what you got now.
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe   Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 7:27 am

i love the look of the under lca system. might just sell mine though and not swap it. u down to check the ek for manifold and backbox?
Back to top Go down
johnboymartin666

johnboymartin666

PostSubject: Re: Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe   Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:46 am

if my eg5 sells i'll have this for my eg6 sir ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/johnboymartin666
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe   Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:52 am

Sorry mate, but im not selling it no more. Can someone lock/delete this thread? Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe   Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe Empty

Back to top Go down

Buddyclub Spec II With B Pipe
Page 1 of 1