Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Sale: Buddyclub 17" gunmetal alloys with T1R's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
d_a_n1979
BANNED (for being a twat)
d_a_n1979

For Sale: Buddyclub 17" gunmetal alloys with T1R's Empty
PostSubject: For Sale: Buddyclub 17" gunmetal alloys with T1R's   For Sale: Buddyclub 17" gunmetal alloys with T1R's EmptySat 09 Jul 2011, 6:30 am

I'm looking to sell the Buddyclub alloys I've got currently as I fancy going for a set of Rota Slipstreams / Torques or OEM DC5 alloys

The Buddyclubs are 17 x 7 / 5 x 114.3 & ET42 and the tyres are Toyo T1R's in 215/45/17 with LOTS of tread left as they've only covered c2k miles (even less I think)

These alloys retail at £145 plus VAT per corner in this size; the sole UK importer is SPD Automotive up here in Preston

Total brand new would be £696 for the alloys on their OWN; c£1k for them with tyres!

I'm after £700 ono for the Buddyclubs with tyres or £575 for the Buddyclub alloys on their own

I think is a fair price seeing as they're immaculate with NO damage whatsoever. The stickers they have on are coming off but that's usual; they can be replaced easily as well but that's down to personal preferences!

Pic:

For Sale: Buddyclub 17" gunmetal alloys with T1R's DSC00894
Back to top Go down

For Sale: Buddyclub 17" gunmetal alloys with T1R's
Page 1 of 1