Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raceland coilovers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ezza

ezza

Raceland coilovers Empty
PostSubject: Raceland coilovers   Raceland coilovers EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 3:10 am

I WAS going to buy the mrs some rims for her bday but then thiought realistically just rims, even if there sick will look shit at oem ride height.

So i started looking at lowering it, seems like the raceland coilovers are nice and cheap, sub £200 and apparently have a 2 year warranty and should offer a decent drop (she wont want it too low needing it to go over speedbumps etc)

i know some people on here may have a VAG history so any help opinions helpfull

the car is a lupo btw

cheers
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

Raceland coilovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raceland coilovers   Raceland coilovers EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 3:12 am

Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

Raceland coilovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raceland coilovers   Raceland coilovers EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 3:27 am

search > me Embarassed

cheers, think il get them then:

griffo:
"In all fairness though tbh they ride pretty darn well! Regarding ride quality for the monkey from what driving I've done on em since yesterday, for the money I can't knock them!"
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

Raceland coilovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raceland coilovers   Raceland coilovers EmptySat 23 Apr 2011, 8:11 pm

dude look up hottuning on ebay aswell...he has or nearest offer and you can get em pretty cheap
Back to top Go down
griffo20022

griffo20022

Raceland coilovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raceland coilovers   Raceland coilovers EmptySun 24 Apr 2011, 3:44 am

I'm still going to say that if all your after is a budget coilover to make a car go low for daily use there still good! They were a bit of a pig to fit I'll admit but i'm still very happy with my set Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raceland coilovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raceland coilovers   Raceland coilovers Empty

Back to top Go down

Raceland coilovers
Page 1 of 1