Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
twiggo

Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for Empty
PostSubject: Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for   Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for EmptyThu 19 May 2011, 12:02 am

Essentials

* 1998 (R) VTi-S only ever produced in this year.
* 91,000 miles (crazy low for a car this age)
* 11 Months MOT
* 1 Months Tax
* Full Service History (service 11.05.2011)
* Starlight Black in colour (only produced in this colour)
* 1.6 DOHC, B16a2 Engine.
* Full Electric Windows & Sunroof
* Air-Conditioning
* Full Viper Alarm System

Modifications

All alterations are of the highest quality, no cheap parts have been used on this car.

* Tein Basic Damper Coilovers
* Buddy Club Pro-Spec Exhaust system with de-cat
* Engine Torque Damper
* Carbon Fibre Intake
* Skunk2 Weighted Gear Knob
* Genuine EK9 Headlights
* Tilted Spoiler
* Tinted Rear Windows
* Uprated Headunit (another headunit with cd changer will be included)
* Full Uprated Pioneer Speakers
* JDM style number plates
* JDM Wind Deflectors
* JDM rear number plate holder
* Rolled Rear Arches
* 16" Enkei Racing S shod in TOYO T1-Rs
* B&M Short shifter kit (brand new ready to be fitted)
* A few decals (can be remove with no issues)

If you know anything about Civics you'll know these are rare, with only 200 produced in 1998 to this spec, they are pretty hard to come by. The VTi-S benefits from an optional bumper lip kit giving a slightly more aggressive body line along with a mid-spoiler to enhance the rear end. The interior consists of a unique trim to this model along with optional tailored 'VTi-S' floor mats and matching gear knob.

Engine & Exhaust

The engine runs faultlessly, no strange noises of any kind. Pulls strongly in vtec all the way to the 8200 limit with no oily smoke. It's clear to see how well it's been looked after all its life. The engine bay is clean and tidy, I have fitted a carbon intake and engine torque damper. Both items can be removed and the original intake chamber is included in the sale. All original stickers from the factory are still there, even the air-con and warning stickers. The Buddy Club Pro-Spec exhaust gives a really deep rich tone, unlike many raspy exhausts normally found on civics, along with the decat it is pretty loud but a fantastic noise none the less.

Suspension

Sat on Tein Coilovers the ride is perfect, people are always surprised how forgiving and comfortable the ride is but how well it handles when coupled with the sticky Toyo tires.

Wheels

The wheels are probably the rarest item on the car. They are 16x7 Enkei Racing S, 2 piece split rims. I had the centres professionally powder coated Honda Championship White and the Dishes hand polished to a mirror finish. The wheel bolts have been zinc plated and the centre caps hand polished too. They are shod in brand new Toyo T1-R's in 195/45/16 fitment. I then proceeded to clean and refurbish the barrels to brand new condition. These wheels would cost you a small fortune to buy and have done to this condition and in my opinion are the perfect JDM wheels for this car. No Curb marks, no imperfections, they're amazing to say the least. This was all done around a month ago.

Exterior & Paintwork

The gentlemen who owned this car previously to me was a professional detailer, as such the paintwork has great depth and clarity. There are a few blemishes and light scratches from daily use but as you can see from the pictures these in no way affect the beauty of this car. They're just normal wear and tear stuff. I had the rear offside arch fully sorted before any rust came through prior to last winter, both arches are now perfect with no problems at all.

Interior

Spotless. There are no other words to describe it. I'd be surprised if the rear seats have ever been sat in, there is no wear on either front seats and the steering wheel still looks new. As mentioned I've added a skunk2 weighted gearknob that compliments the interior nicely and the original will also be included in the sale.

History & Documentation

Full service history and I mean full. There are ridiculous amounts of paperwork with this car, 4 plastic wallets full, documenting everything that has been done to the car. All old MOT's and service invoices are present along with the original rare red Honda key and a further spare. The original grey Honda wallet is also present along with all the time warp literature about ownership of the car n service stations to use. All original alarm and speaker manuals

Spares

Anything removed and replaced in my ownership has been kept in storage. Wheels, air-box, interior items, only things missing are exhaust and suspension. Original spare wheel also included, I don't think it's ever seen a road.

Bad Bits

A cracked front splitter from a speed bump encounter and a few stone chips.

General Information

This really is an amazing car, I don't want to sell to be brutally honest and I know I'll miss it. I really want this car to go to a good owner who's going to look after it as well as I and the previous owners have and cherish the rarity, with only 200 made nearly 13 years ago there aren't going to be that many knocking about anymore. I think I've seen another 2 in my last year and a half of ownership.

Can you tell I love this car?

Pics
Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for 2-8
Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for Enkei1
Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for 1-9
Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for 6-4
Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for 7-6
Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for 10-5
Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for 13-4
Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for 4edit

Further pictures can be sent on request.

Price wise I want £4900 as it is, everything included. It's your chance to buy a bit of history and have a lot of fun in the process. I'll listen to offers but no test pilots or dreamers thinking this is just another EK4. It's priced according to its condition, spec and rarity and I'm in no rush to sell.

Contact Details

tomwiggins_44@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for looking and I look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for   Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for EmptyThu 19 May 2011, 3:12 am

Oh this is so nice even in the flesh
Back to top Go down
twiggo

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for   Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for EmptyThu 19 May 2011, 3:25 am

cheers mate, i really dont want to sell to be honest but im moving out n think i might go sensible for a lil while while i get on my own two feet. hows the teg doing?
Back to top Go down
manan-786

manan-786

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for   Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for EmptyThu 19 May 2011, 3:47 am

Love The Wheels On Them GLWTS
Back to top Go down
twiggo

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for   Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 5:10 am

bump
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for   Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 6:12 am

Im shocked this has not sold :S
Back to top Go down
twiggo

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for   Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for EmptyFri 03 Jun 2011, 7:29 am

you and me both buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for   Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for Empty

Back to top Go down

Genuine Civic VTi-S - well mint, rare and well cared for
Page 1 of 1