Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the 2 story so far...

Go down 
+3
Dave_t
Ned
stealthygecko
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lance

lance

the 2 story so far... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the 2 story so far...   the 2 story so far... - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011, 1:23 am

yea if i hadnt pick up me new civic either prob would have buoght that, slammed on some 9j wheels :p
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: the 2 story so far...   the 2 story so far... - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011, 1:37 am

The desmonds are 8.5 and 9.5 wide, and et31 front et43 (I think) rear. Also tyres are legal and stretched.

If interested pm me an we can work summat out
Back to top Go down
stealthygecko

stealthygecko

PostSubject: Re: the 2 story so far...   the 2 story so far... - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011, 1:40 am

Attley wrote:
The desmonds are 8.5 and 9.5 wide, and et31 front et43 (I think) rear. Also tyres are legal and stretched.

If interested pm me an we can work summat out
hehe 50p a month until paid off? Razz

tbh I am extremely tempted, but kinda need to get the car running before I think about doing anything else Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.stealthygecko.com
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: the 2 story so far...   the 2 story so far... - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:00 am

Inspiration:

the 2 story so far... - Page 2 CIMG1098
And if wondering who the company Desmond are, they are the people who make regamaster evo's
No worries dude
Back to top Go down
stealthygecko

stealthygecko

PostSubject: Re: the 2 story so far...   the 2 story so far... - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:03 am

Attley wrote:
Inspiration:

the 2 story so far... - Page 2 CIMG1098

No worries dude
I am seriously tempted dude I think i need to wait and see over the next week or so as I've got a fair bit of freelance work coming in but not sure if its being done trade for trade again or if im actually getting cash also I have custom exhaust system to save up for Razz
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: the 2 story so far...   the 2 story so far... - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:08 am

No worries, I'm waiting on tyres for my replacements anyway dude
Back to top Go down
stealthygecko

stealthygecko

PostSubject: Re: the 2 story so far...   the 2 story so far... - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011, 2:10 am

Attley wrote:
No worries, I'm waiting on tyres for my replacements anyway dude

I'll give you a shout if I find I can afford them Smile normally I would be proper cheeky and ask to pay in installments but A) you dont know me, B) I'm not sure if I could even afford to pay in installments right now Razz
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: the 2 story so far...   the 2 story so far... - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:04 am

I may have them for a while anyway as people nowadays prefer to get replicas like rota's, even though the genuine's go for cheap, hence the price I'm selling them for

Give me a shout when/if you interested bud
Back to top Go down
stealthygecko

stealthygecko

PostSubject: Re: the 2 story so far...   the 2 story so far... - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011, 3:05 am

Attley wrote:
I may have them for a while anyway as people nowadays prefer to get replicas like rota's, even though the genuine's go for cheap, hence the price I'm selling them for

Give me a shout when/if you interested bud

will do mate Smile
Back to top Go down
stealthygecko

stealthygecko

PostSubject: Re: the 2 story so far...   the 2 story so far... - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Aug 2011, 9:40 am

Just thought I should post a quick update havent forgotten about you guys just had a lot on recently personal sh173 and got an impending move to London on the cards so havent really had chance ot post updates recently but the MR2 is now back home sadly still not running but that should all be remedied soon Smile and you will get loads of sweeet pics of him in his new shoes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the 2 story so far...   the 2 story so far... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the 2 story so far...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2