Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

driving ban

Go down 
+10
griffo20022
Attley
Powelly
skyrocket
pallett
Stokes
Dave_t
manan-786
Ned
big-al
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tesh

driving ban  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: driving ban    driving ban  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 7:10 am

Next time you walk down the road holding your girlfriends/wifes hands or maybe a niece or family member and you see a car driving past at speed, stop and think for a second just what if that car lost control and took that one person you cared about out! I mean fully wiped that person out!

there is a time and a place open by-pass dead roads sure mess around all you want if the roads are dead but anywhere near built up area you few seconds of showing off in your not so fast street car could change your life forever!

Its just sometimes we dont think before our actions and that is just human nature for some of us!
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: driving ban    driving ban  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 7:21 am

we are all racers on this site and allways will be so please dont turn this post into a slanging match it was'nt ment for that what i have done in the past as gave me a lot of knowledge..dont get caught..lol

and tesh next time your walking down the street with ya bitch be carfull a helicopter dont fall on you or a 90 year old grany dont have a blow out at 4mph and take you out....mate when its your time there is nothing you can do about ...

im a man who is a petrol head this is my life and o i like to live it
Back to top Go down
manan-786

manan-786

PostSubject: Re: driving ban    driving ban  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 7:28 am

Best Way Not To Get Caught Is Not To Do It At All... Why Risk Other Peoples Lives ?
Back to top Go down
EM1_Yo

EM1_Yo

PostSubject: Re: driving ban    driving ban  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 10:42 am

I got banned for dangerous driving when I was 18 Embarassed

Inevitable when an 18yr old buys a Renault 5 GT Turbo Laughing
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: driving ban    driving ban  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 11:41 am

To be fair, racing on the road is shit now anyway, nowhere good to go, police are too clued up on everywhere and there are always the dumb chavs who want to sit and watch drawing more attention and creating problems.
I actually enjoy rolling round in my 1.0 litre swift getting 45mpg obeying the law as after doing a few trackdays it puts it into perspective not only how dangerous it is street racing but also how crap and boring it is and how little you can really push your car as you aren't going to run off into some grass and at worst stack it in the tyres, you are going to hit lamposts, fences, cars, people etc.
Back to top Go down
Stokes

Stokes

PostSubject: Re: driving ban    driving ban  - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Aug 2011, 1:22 pm

I can't believe how many of you lot have been stung. I've done stupid things but lucky enough I've never harmed anyone or been caught.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1112989599
MARC MOSS

PostSubject: Re: driving ban    driving ban  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Aug 2011, 2:25 am

3 months for failing to stop after being a twat boyracer in my Mazda 323 turbo in Bournemouth about 15 years ago, escaped the police then got found removing the stereo ten mins after I lost em being willing to just ditch the car!!I out run a police senator that day with out breaking the speed limit but then also got 6 points as well before I'd even been to court for the offence for bald tyres too...
Proper police camera action shit lol
I'm not proud and I have grown up now ish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: driving ban    driving ban  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

driving ban
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2