Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude

Go down 
+3
Powelly
skyrocket
rich-k-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rich-k-

My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude Empty
PostSubject: My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude   My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude EmptySun 25 Sep 2011, 4:58 am

Alright guys

Here is My 4th gen BB1 Prelude 2.2 V-tec
Was imported from the land off the JDM in 2005, she came to the land off the UK, with some tatty paint work, a Fubjitsubo midsection, some after market
sideskirts and rear spats, green neons (LOL they were swiftly removed when i bought the car) and around 40k on the clock.
I picked this up last year, it had since had a full respray, a Spoon front splitter fitted, a new spoiler, some gash wheels, the only majorly bad thing was it has smoked rear lights lol But the car is clean! has all the original JDM stickers including the import sticker on the rear window and even has the original Honda battery!
So since i have owned the car i have fitted, Rota Grids (cant afford TE-37 just yet Razz) Tein superstreet coilovers, Spoon chip on my ECU (removes the 112mph limiter etc etc), the exhaust i had was damaged, so i fitted a japspeed backbox sounds lovely n pops very nicely!, it has uprated valve stem seals, uprated valve springs, Apexi hypercone induction kit with some stainless hardpiping leading into the wing, Vtec on board controller, various interior gauges, Recaro bucket seats, OEM wind deflectors.
Recently some idiot decided to scratch LEEDS UNITED down my drivers door and the bonnet Sad luckily im a painter by trade so ill be getting the beast into the garage for a full respray as shes sadly collected a few scratches, chips etc along the way also the arches are showing early signs of rust so i want them swiftly removed!
Im going to refinish the splitter gloss black, im also thinking off getting a purple rear tow hook and anodised wheel nuts?
anyway pictures!

My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude 30w72hh
My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude 1zznb47
My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude I20x6w
My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude 20aqhl4
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude   My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude EmptySun 25 Sep 2011, 5:13 am

tidy...quite like the skirts
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude   My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude EmptySun 25 Sep 2011, 5:22 am

Tidy x 2 looks nice..
Back to top Go down
rich-k-

PostSubject: Re: My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude   My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude EmptySun 25 Sep 2011, 7:15 am

cheers guys the pics dont really due it justice, just cant wait to paint it! i had a look underneath the rear bumper tonight it has a badge saying value racing on it, must be a japanese make as i have never heard of it over here, but its a nice bit of kit i think it goes well with the spoon front lip! pulls quite well too, what would you guys do to it if it was yours?? im thinking off getting spacers too
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude   My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude EmptySun 25 Sep 2011, 9:09 am

Nice start, spacers needed Razz 10mm atleast to bring the wheels out so you dont get the sunken look and if they are rays stickers on your Rota's, take them off Smile
Back to top Go down
mart609

mart609

PostSubject: Re: My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude   My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011, 7:41 pm

its a valuesports lip, i think they are valuesports skirts too, quite rare
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude   My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude EmptyTue 27 Sep 2011, 10:11 pm

very nice and i like the rims
Back to top Go down
rich-k-

PostSubject: Re: My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude   My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude EmptyWed 28 Sep 2011, 4:40 am

Ah cool! Looks just like the spoon! Well iv never seen this kit on a prelude before and it was fitted in japan so kudos to the prelude haha! Spacers are deffo! I'm going for the pirates black as I love the purple it gives off when the sun hits it! I'll get some pictures off the interior later, as a lot off it has been retrimmed with a nice black fabric rather then the grey cord like material they come with lol has any one got s picture off s 4th gen with a rear tow hook fitted? I also forgot to mention it has a value sports rear spoiler Smile
Back to top Go down
Ally138

PostSubject: Re: My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude   My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude EmptyThu 29 Sep 2011, 10:46 pm

looks pretty mean!
Back to top Go down
rich-k-

PostSubject: Re: My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude   My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude EmptySat 01 Oct 2011, 6:24 am

Smile. looked under the rear bumper the rear splitter has a badge on it saying, Value , silhouette boy haha! pretty chuffed this kit is rare!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude   My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude Empty

Back to top Go down

My 4th Gen BB1 Prelude
Page 1 of 1