Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peterborough meet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Attley

Attley

Peterborough meet Empty
PostSubject: Peterborough meet   Peterborough meet EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 10:03 pm

hi all, thinking of starting meets up in peterborough outside my pub to try and get ineterest in TOA and expand more. So far i can do the meet every monday/tuesday evening at the beer garden @ the moorhen (my pub), a chap called joseph (r33 gtr) would probably join and obs smithy and his mate with the s14, also mikey in his snoob. Ill post up with pics and info, also one week a month or something we could convoy up to meet you boys at wickes.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

Peterborough meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peterborough meet   Peterborough meet EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 10:08 pm

this sounds like a good idea, and deffo get a convoy meet busness.
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

Peterborough meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peterborough meet   Peterborough meet EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 3:37 am

Thats cool, but remeber Mate, no bloody rice!
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

Peterborough meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peterborough meet   Peterborough meet EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 3:48 am

ye i will, got smithy (dc5), his mate (s14), joseph (r33gtr) and snow addict (ep2), all with my newly made mini business card, lol, could admin create a sticky on regular meets for me with the Moorhen, hampton vale, Peterborough pe78jh as the meeting point. every monday 8.30/9pm as many people will be signing up due to curiosity Smile
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

Peterborough meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peterborough meet   Peterborough meet EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 4:26 am

also, ezz what colours can you get the stickers in? thinking of getting 20 but ill bell you 2moro
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

Peterborough meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peterborough meet   Peterborough meet EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 6:11 am

any colour, but for the time being il do half black half white, other colours are available for people to buy (sticky in gallery)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peterborough meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peterborough meet   Peterborough meet Empty

Back to top Go down

Peterborough meet
Page 1 of 1