Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!

Go down 
+4
Powelly
ezza
Ned
A2KLAU
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! Empty
PostSubject: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 10:14 am

Hi all,

Nice to see so many nice Honda's there! Makes me miss my old EG Civic even more =( I am the guy in the silver Nissan Stagea parked next to Bobby's MX5..

I thought it would be a good idea to let you guys see what my previous cars looked like so here goes:

The Civic I called TenCho (Meaning Manager in Japanese)
Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! Dsc06367gc0

Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! DSC06563

Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! 20080419_combe_82

The Mazda 6 called Gukkie (Just a Jap sounding name =P)

Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! P1020081Medium

Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! 20081108_powerstation_27

The Toyota Starlet called TenCho Nee (Nee meaning 2 in Jap)

Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! P1050375

Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! P1050376

Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! S1030478

The Stagea called Cedric (GF came up with that name)

Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! IMG_7582MSN

Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! IMG_78961

Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! IMG_79081

Enjoy guys and hope to be at another meet =)
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 10:21 am

Ahhh, welcom along!

Nice cars, crazy names!
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 10:37 am

oops, that was me, ned left himself logged in on my lappy^
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 10:48 am

lol.. yeah crazy names.. but the latter names were made up by the GF who cleverly takes the letters from the reg plates and makes a name out of them.. who am I to argue :p
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 11:02 am

Nice cars mate ...I was the lad with the red EG....lol...yeah Cedric is not somthing I have seen before so me likes...defo different..
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 11:10 am

this is really me!

Welcome to TOA my friend
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 11:14 am

LOL thats out side Frankies garage lol..down by Pad thia in Brum..lol, didnt know u knew franki...
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 11:21 am

Hahah Frankie is a good mate of mine =) Taking my Skoda Fabia down there tomorrow to get his front lower bush done..

Think the Stag is the only 1 or maybe 2 in the Brum area.. think there is only around 100-150 of them in the country at the moment so quite rare and different.. getting aftermarket bits on the other hand is abit hit and miss due to it being made out of the Nissan parts bin, some Laurel, some Skyline lol.. but thinking of a Subaru Legacy B4 RSK sometime this year though as I miss manual shifting >_< auto box doesn't do me any favours especially when pushing it round corners..
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 11:26 am

stagea is sik mate! eg is sweet too, what i wouldnt give for a stagea
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 11:27 am

Sma e here known Frankie for a year or so now he does work on my crs somtimes..Yeah the Stag is a unique car I have never seen one before, Auto noooooooo, change it...lol...nah dude thats a sweet ride Ill hve to pop by and see frankie saw him about a week ago.

Last edited by PowellyEG on Tue 05 Jan 2010, 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 11:39 am

I've probs met you before at his garage lol.. at one point I used to be down his litterally everyday last year lol.. There was a line of Stags at JAE back in September.. I defected and joined with my mates, but was only like 2 stands down from the Stag lot lol.. auto is the main downside, but awesome in traffic!

Frankie is becoming sensible and starting to consider a BMW lol.. says it suits his age more lol..
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 11:41 am

Nah he a true Jap car lover man...
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 11:52 am

lol.. think mid life is trying to catch him lol.. but I'm sure JDM blood still flows through him.. think German is about as far as Frankie, and myself, will venture out to..
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 11:55 am

LOL....true..so what hve you got planned for this beast of a motor?? and yes ys yes will u be down at JAE this year??
Back to top Go down
RDaltron

RDaltron

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 11:58 am

loved the stag stand at jae, on one of the signs
"THIS IS NOT A VOLVO" lol classic
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 12:01 pm

RDaltron wrote:
loved the stag stand at jae, on one of the signs
"THIS IS NOT A VOLVO" lol classic

LMFAO...yeh it did sort of look like volvo when it pulled in to the car park....
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 12:13 pm

lol.. its unfortunate that, but oh well.. lol.. probs confused a few thinking whats a Volvo doing at a Jap car meet lol.. happens all the time believe me! No more plans, if anything I'm going to start reverting it back to standard-ish to sell on and get a Subaru Legacy.. brakes will stay though as the standard ones are shocking! popular upgrade, which is what I have, is 4pot R33 GTS-T brakes up front and 2pot R33 again for the rear.. for people with deeper pockets they get the black Brembo from the R33 GT-R or the gold Brembo ones from the R34 GT-R.. The wheels are staying too cuase the standard ones won't fit due to offset.. gets people even more confused when they see its a Nissan and I'm running Enkei Evo 8 alloys on it, but it works and thats all I care Smile
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 12:18 pm

I like it ha ha....its a coversation starter the volvo thing people start to ask whats that, thats what I think is great about this cr because we all thought it was a skyline estate, quite possibley is underneath but its different, out of the box......

Plus if you break the parts on the Staga forums ull get loads..
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 12:22 pm

lol.. it is sort of a Skyline estate.. makes explaining it much easier lol.. but as I said its actually a mix of lots of stuff from the Nissan parts bin and was their answer to the Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 and the Subaru Legacy GT-B, which were also on my short list before getting the Stag.. but now I kind of wished I got the GT-B in the beginning.. but probs would have swapped that to a saloon B4 RSK cause the estate image doesn't quite suit me.. practical yes going to Ikea and all and being able to fold back seats perfectly flat so I could sleep in it at JAE, but think the saloon fits my image more :p
Back to top Go down
mart609

mart609

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 10:30 pm

loving the stag, funny its called cedric and nissan actually make a model called the cedric

a mate of mines just sold his supra and got a legacy GT-B and he loves it

nissan cedric

Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! Img1
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyTue 05 Jan 2010, 11:03 pm

Yup I know its kind of Ironic but the GF came up with it and she didn't even realise hahah.. I might know the guy off the Legacy owners, remember reading he sold a Supra for a Leggy GT-B! Small world Smile
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 2:18 am

You should VIP that stag!
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 2:23 am

lol.. not wanting to plough anymore money into the Stag.. if anything I'm planning on a Subaru Legacy and VIP styling that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 2:24 am

sweet, cant say iv ever seen a vip leg, or even bosozoku it?
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 2:56 am

Trying to get the Hella Flush seal of approval when I get a Legacy but that would mean slamming it.. and I am seriously against slaming to the point I can't get over speed bumps let alone my own drive lol.. there is my dillema :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next