Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!

Go down 
+4
Powelly
ezza
Ned
A2KLAU
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ezza

ezza

Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 3:06 am

Not neccacarily (sp?) If you run bigger wheels you can still sit flush and have enough height to get around.
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 3:23 am

true.. but can't go anything bigger than 18 for this car.. anything bigger is a big no no for handling and not my thing lol.. it will run coilovers.. thinking Tein with EDFC so I can be lazy.. and also it can be dialed down for when the parents get into the car..
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 5:04 am

sweet!

if your going for stance you can say goodbye to handling anyway, real stance requires that when you make a turn at over 35mph your tyres are eaten away by the arches, lol
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 8:51 am

Thats another problem I am having.. I want to use it for track days as well as a VIP kind of car.. why can't I just have 2 cars >_< I used to have the EG for track and an Accord for daily,, oh well..
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 8:58 am

i suppose you could daily it one 16's or 17's for flushness then pop some 15's on for track, wouldnt scrub and would give lower centre of gravity
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 12:37 am

lol.. need 17s as a minimum for the Legacy I think.. probs have 17 for track work and then 18 for normal show and go lol.. I'm planning swapping over the gold brembo from the Impreza STi due to being a straight swap over.. and I'm the type who will put effort into handling before power mods..
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 12:45 am

Thats the best way, its no good being fast if you cant stop or go round corners
Back to top Go down
steve-o

steve-o

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 2:24 am

welcomes mate im the guy with the green ek that u was tlkin to on the nite good too see you have signed up
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 2:27 am

agreed Smile Probs was the main reason why I started out in a Civic over any other car I could have got, and I have yet to find another car that can handle better than it out the box! Believe me I've owned 7 cars in my 3.5years of having a license >_<
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 2:37 am

nice to meet you mate Smile Already looking forward to the next meet and can chat Honda's again. After that meet on Monday night the Honda bug has been nibbling at me to get another one.. but must be sensible and can't have an extra car.. Maybe when GF gets tired of the Fabia or it dies it will be replaced with a Jazz.. and when she is ready a K20..
Back to top Go down
steve-o

steve-o

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 3:07 am

like i was sayin jazz's are sweet b nice to see one done as only the us seem to modd them
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 3:18 am

True, you can VIP them very nicely too
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 10:30 am

Nah, Jazz deserves the race look Very Happy Its a shame we never got the 1.5 VTEC in this country.. probs why the US like to mod them cause of this reason.. and since its a SOHC I can't see it being too much different to the D16 liking a turbo strapped to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mart609

mart609

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 10:35 am

yeah i saw the J's racing jazz in a mag a while back, looked good
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 10:36 am

true, but:

Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 P1pr5
Back to top Go down
mart609

mart609

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 10:50 am

i wish we had decent roads over here Sad
Back to top Go down
A2KLAU

A2KLAU

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 10:58 am

When I first glmped at the pic if shouted Mk5 Golf at me for some reason >_< Its nicely done though!! Defo a cruiser, but if I ever get a Jazz I don't think I could style it like that.. wouldn't fit me or my GF's image lol.. I know this fits me better =P

Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 1000076copyof8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!   Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet everyone tonight in West Mids area!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2