Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snow Fail + No petrol = Spearmint Rhino

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Powelly

Powelly

Snow Fail + No petrol = Spearmint Rhino Empty
PostSubject: Snow Fail + No petrol = Spearmint Rhino   Snow Fail + No petrol = Spearmint Rhino EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 6:43 am

Right lads had a bit of a situation on the way home from picking my son up, sat in traffic on the hagly road and ......clunk....cough cough...and yes i rn out of petrol....

looking around my battery ws dead on my phone and the only place open was yes ....Spearmint Rhino ...

so me and my 3 year old pop in to ask to order a taxi and luckily the bouncer kindly had a petrol can in his car and orderd me a taxi...

so whilst waiting for the taxi to take me to the garage about 7 strippers dressed in skimpy gear (just about covering thier booooooobs) come out to adore my cute little boy...it was so funny the one bends over to talk to Kallen (my 3 year old) and yes i got £20 worth of FREEEEEEEEE muff viewage...

Best moment ever...I would higly recomend breaking down outside there again..
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Snow Fail + No petrol = Spearmint Rhino   Snow Fail + No petrol = Spearmint Rhino EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 7:25 am

hahahahaha, classic, theres a glass half full situation if ever i saw one
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Snow Fail + No petrol = Spearmint Rhino   Snow Fail + No petrol = Spearmint Rhino EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 7:29 am

True true...was funny the bouncer had a good view too was hilarious when caught a glimse of fluff too....yeah cant belive I ran outt petrol but was funny though..
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Snow Fail + No petrol = Spearmint Rhino   Snow Fail + No petrol = Spearmint Rhino EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 9:06 am

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet, respect to Kallen tho for attractin the ladys.
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Snow Fail + No petrol = Spearmint Rhino   Snow Fail + No petrol = Spearmint Rhino EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 9:25 pm

god ive spent some money in there Sad
Back to top Go down
R3_RYE

R3_RYE

PostSubject: Re: Snow Fail + No petrol = Spearmint Rhino   Snow Fail + No petrol = Spearmint Rhino EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 3:10 pm

Ned wrote:
god ive spent some money in there Sad

And me.

Fair play PowellyEG for finding the BEST place ever to break down. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow Fail + No petrol = Spearmint Rhino   Snow Fail + No petrol = Spearmint Rhino Empty

Back to top Go down

Snow Fail + No petrol = Spearmint Rhino
Page 1 of 1