Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!

Go down 
+15
Thebooosh...!
tesh
griffo20022
pallett
Aky
Stokes
mart609
Powelly
Dave_t
Ned
ezza
benkei
cus
Benny
Spence
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spence

Spence

Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:31 pm

So! After a long wait and lots of messing around
Let cat out of bag?  Please...?

I now am the proud owner of a EG Sir 70K only 2 previous owners 1 in japan 1 here. Im so happy with her shes an absolute tool drives like a dream. Still plenty to do gunna be a long journey im sure, but me an my old man are up for it. Looking forwards to 2012 as 2011 will be alot of fiddling and setting her perfect maybe a few track days but 2012 vtec challenge? Who knows that the future holds for us with this car!

Spec:

B18C Type R
Type r valve train
Eagle Beam rods
C.P pistons 81.5mm
Magnecor kv competition leads
Micro polished crankshaft
Blox Tuner Stage 3 Cams
Skunk2 Pro adjustable cam gears
Skunk2 Pro inlet manifold
Fidanza 400 whp driveshafts
Feels full exhaust
Blox 76mm throttle body
DC Sports manifold
DC sports air intake direct air charger
Oil cooler
Ali thick rad
Fuel lab controller with gauge
Walbro fuel pump 255 lph
A/C removed
power steering removed
Braided EVERYTHING.

Full rollcage including door bars
KYB suspension
Big front brace
rear upper brace
Volk TE37 white
Stanley spoiler with 3rd brake light
Drilled and groved rear discs
Green stuff pads all around
Type R front lip.

Skunk 2 shortshift
Momo steering wheel
Momo/honda horn (Ghetto)
Sparco harness
Luke harness
Sir mats
Sir folding mirrors
Sir orange clock
Sir front seats

It came with gay 1 piece lights so first thing i did was remove them and put it back to origional then my dad sorted the absolute mess of wiring in the front and back tidied all the wiring harness and all of the engine and dash loom and a quick mesh over the front bumper cutouts (For oil cooler rad and air filter)

So things to do over the next few months

Spray the rest of the cage (front) and fit it properly
Get a rear lower brace sorted with some aftermarket lca's
Get a almost track set up on my alighnment
Get the car dynoed and a thorough map
Waxoil the underside for winter
PUT TOA STICKERS ON
Sort out fuel gauge.
Get some new bucket seats.
Get some winter wheels
Bigger discs an calipers front and rear
I have found a genuine spoon spoiler with brake light in the back of the sir when i got it home... To put it on or not to put it on?
Also found 2 brand new toyo r888's in the back. Very Happy

Late 2011 plans:
Quick blowover and dent removal
Few more engine mods?
Swirl tank?
More track goodies fuel cut etc!
Loads of track time. Very Happy

Old lights when i first had it.
Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! MYSIR4
Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! MySIR5

Now as she stands.
Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! MySIR3
Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! MySIR
Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! MySIR2

Last edited by Spence on Thu 18 Nov 2010, 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Benny

Benny

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 2:35 am

Stick The Spoon Spoiler On And Paint The Front Lip.

Awesome EG! It Must Rip!
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 2:59 am

dan has got some compotition.
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 5:19 am

Got my first update.
After speaking to Pallett Sunday i phoned Daz at DNR and its booked in... Earliest he could give me is 2 an half weeks. So its off to oxford for some SERIOUS tuning. So much so that daz asked if id leave it with him a week maybe more to fine tooth comb my tune/setup. So cheers to Pallett for jogging my memory and Daz for actually booking me in!

Does it rip? Hell yess especially with this LSD, Ive never drove a car that accelerates so fast, I raced a ep3 with an exhaust and intake just randomly probably 0 - 100 (Private road of course) an it werent even a comparable difference litrally 1st gear was a 3 car jump easly and continued pulling car length after car length all the way through to 3rd (When i hit about 100).
I think it is impressive to say this is maybe running at 60 percent! By no means is it right it hops all over the place with power all through the rev range + runs lumpy most likely the cams but all this is just a standard P73 ecu so its to be expected.

Really want to see big things after this tune a good bhp figure and tourque figure/curve, an a overall solid drive and maximum pull throughout the rev range.! Secretly hoping for 220+ maybe a little bhp. But not going to think about it too much as wouldnt want to be disapointed

Whos Dan Cus?
Back to top Go down
benkei

benkei

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 7:41 am

Very nice mate! Shiney!
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 7:42 am

Love it mate!

imo drop the mesh and get an EG Vti/sir lip, but other than that looks real nice and clean
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 9:07 am

agree with ez on that, Maybe a uncut bumper? and deffo change the lip, it don't fit right. Apart from that its mouthwateringly good
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 10:20 am

^^ an uncut bumper and sir/vti lip and its bang on. be good to see a dyno graph after its tuned Smile
dan is 'darf' on here spence. black dc2 - Built B18C on itb's
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 8:41 pm

ohhh yeahh. That the guy with the rollcage?
Il get a front bumper as soon as one comes up for sale any eg sir bumper.
When i get my new bumper il add the standard lip.

And sell mine to someone with turbo. Muhuhahahaha
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 11:52 pm

Amazing Spence I do love this. keep hold of the front lip as I may need it!! Wink.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 3:07 am

tegiwa had a black mint SIR bumper with for £80 a while back, you should see if they have still got it.
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 4:35 am

Was it granada pearl black cus?

Edit: Ive just realised the black part. Il give em a call tomorow mate, cheers for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
mart609

mart609

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 10:53 am

damn this thing must shift abit!
agreed with everyone else on the bumper
cant wait to see it up close
Back to top Go down
Stokes

Stokes

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 8:51 pm

Even better in real life, you need to take me for a spin once its sorted Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1112989599
Aky

Aky

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010, 1:38 am

Saw you yesterday in this spence, looked clean, roll cage sticks out alot Smile
Btw you know you got a full on replica going, aroons got a black eg b18 with te37s in White.
Back to top Go down
Stokes

Stokes

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010, 7:15 am

He's not got TE's any more, he's got the sweetest 13" steelies Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1112989599
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010, 7:25 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010, 8:36 am

Aky wrote:
Saw you yesterday in this spence, looked clean, roll cage sticks out alot Smile
Btw you know you got a full on replica going, aroons got a black eg b18 with te37s in White.
Thought i saw you bro! Did you see me stick my thumb up?

Haha yeah but bro mine - filler Wink +REAL JDM YO
Hows things il have some updates soon just waiting on a few bits to come.

Overnight parts from japan/america or somthing like that?!

TUNE TIME SOON thats when il know if ive brought a dudd or not haha.
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptyWed 29 Sep 2010, 8:38 am

Donatello wrote:
He's not got TE's any more, he's got the sweetest 13" steelies Wink
Yeah its not a good look...
An Don when you left i tried to roll the car out my garage werent happenin front 13 inch steeles rubbing my calipers so couldnt even move...

Updates to come:
Back to top Go down
Aky

Aky

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptyThu 30 Sep 2010, 4:30 am

I don't think u saw me, you must have put ya thumb up to my bro in the pug?!
I saw you from a distance, was like "who what huh cage WTF"
Agree with changing the bumper.
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptySat 13 Nov 2010, 8:03 am

UPDATE:

So the car went off to DNR last night for some tuning,

Daz took it to the dyno today and found that

1. My ecu plugs have been chopped and changed to obd2. :@

2. My fuel pressure regulator werent set up at all. :S

3. My vtec controller is wired directly to vtec so with it i cant tune or change vtec and without it my car wont ever see vtec. The controller is wored directly to the loom so cannot be taken out without chaging loom or converting plugs back to obd1.

All this happened whilst Daz started tuning so he tuned it as best he can set up the fuel pressure regulator, used a conversion harness to run the chipped p30 and manually tuned low cam using vtec controller and as much as high cam he could by manually turning the controller, the only problem with this is turning the controller throws the fuel pressure out a mile.

So with all this in mind hes gunna keep the car a little longer change it back to obd1, get rid of the vtec controller and retune her.

The result is that it made 221 BHP at 8000 RPM. Daz said he cant beleive how fast the car is he says its absolutely unbeleivable pulls like a complete steam train.He said on the way home it was spinning up 3rd gear 80 - 90 mph hes megga impressed loves the car. Rekons its had a fuckload of block work done at some point. Very Happy

Soon as he gets back off his holiday hes redoing the loom and chucking te vtec controller then its back to the dyno. He rekons its gunna be about 230 at 9000 - 9500 RPM All will be revealed come friday. Its safe to say im absolutely gobsmacked that he thought so highly of the car. Chuffed to bits and i cant wait to get it back. Very Happy Very Happy

Best part is hes doing all this work for the same price he quoted me when i took it last night so no extra cost.

Watch this space more updates to come!

Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptySat 13 Nov 2010, 9:27 am

Glad to hear someone is getting looked after by Daz, I've been waiting now about three months for him to fit me in and collect my car. Getting a bit of a joke now considering I recomended him to you lol.
Nice power figures though will be a monster when it's all sorted.
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptySat 13 Nov 2010, 9:46 am

Nice figures there spence, as you said she just needed a little attention, good tune.. Bad news bout the loom but glad youll get it sorted out..
Back to top Go down
griffo20022

griffo20022

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptySat 13 Nov 2010, 10:14 pm

Hell yer man! Ashame to hear about the bodge jobs that have gone on, but if it's been making good power like that before then with the adjustments to make it all proper this things gonna be a f*cking beast!

Awwww does this mean it's not going to be a flamethrower anymore after this? Sad
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! EmptySun 14 Nov 2010, 1:52 am

Sorry if i missed but was that at the wheels or Fly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!   Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Spency's Hush Hush Super Secret Project MUHUHAHAHA?!?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next