Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here

Go down 
+8
ezza
riiick
Sukhy96
Powelly
TheSam
Ned
pallett
WhittyBoi
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here Empty
PostSubject: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 9:34 am

Post up what size/colour your after and I'll sort you out.
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 9:35 am

Hi mate standard size in yellow green blue and red please
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 6:37 pm

I have 25 white ones if anybody wants some
Back to top Go down
TheSam

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 8:31 pm

yeah Id like to get some standard size in white
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 9:01 pm

Bring them to the meet ste plenty of people have asked me for some..
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptyMon 04 Oct 2010, 9:58 pm

shall i just whack up a load of diff colours then people can just have what they want?

ive only got 2 or 3 black ones left so ill bring them up tonight.

although my car is super gay atm lol
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 9:29 pm

just got new order, not sure what numbers ive got but ive got quite a few in the following colours:

black
white
silver
gold
orange
yellow
pink
turqoise

£3 for one or £5 for two
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 11:23 pm

I'll take turquoise gold orange and black mate pm me if you wna meet up before the meet or sumat
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 12:03 am

you comin to the meet pallet? i can always meet you at the pub and you can grab em then if you like?
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 12:23 am

Yoo Whittyboi, can you hook me up with a turquoise one? bring a gold down to the meet aswell and i'll see which i prefer, i think it will suit my civic better and the pink dont really match anything on my car.
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 1:28 am

will do dude, i'll bring them all down with me anyway so you can check them all out.

the turqoise ones like a dark greeny blue turqoise not bright aqua stylee tho
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 4:13 am

Yo I'll meet before at pub if your cool with that!
Back to top Go down
riiick

riiick

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 6:21 am

TOA stickers..care to send a few of these to the states? albino
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 7:15 am

I can send you some if you want to paypal me for them plus postage?
Back to top Go down
riiick

riiick

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 7:19 am

Ned wrote:
I can send you some if you want to paypal me for them plus postage?

PM me so i can give you my address for quote.
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 7:23 am

My GF's nan is always sending stuff to relatives in Cali so I'll ask her how much it normally costs. you have PM too
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 7:23 am

NED HAS 25 STICKERS IN WHITE TO OFF LOAD -

Just PM Ned
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptySat 04 Dec 2010, 12:37 pm

Dude, your making profit from something I created.

miffed
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptyMon 17 Jan 2011, 10:53 pm

still got a shite load of stickers sitting in my doorcard pocket, anyone want any? no idea what colours or quantities i have but if we can get rid of em i'll just chuck everything made off them towards something for the JAE tand or somethin
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:17 am

Ez u shud have put a patent on your idea lol apart from that anyone can copy n paste the logo n get it printed, I feel too many cars are rocking the TOA logo now, and people make my mistake of selling the car with the sticker still on Sad
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:37 am

I for one am guilty of that.. Left the sticker on my old coupe..
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:54 am

Yh i left them on eg, but the guy does go more of the TOA meets than me tho so not bad
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 1:07 am

dont see the problem if its making money for the club and gettin us more known, but i guess it would be cool to have some exclusive ones for contributing members or somethin.

i do think theres too many cars that arn't really involved anymore rocking them tho, my old ek being one of them too.
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 3:51 am

Just out of interest Ste, how much of the money you made from selling unoffical stickers have you put into the club?
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:15 pm

None at the moment mate, as I didn't really start doing it until after JAE when were having problems gettin hold of them, me and ez have had this conversation before. I've made probably about £30 which I'm more than happy to give the whole lot to the club for whatever it's needed for , club stand/Internet running costs whatever as I've only paid the guy a fiver to do them for us anyway.

If there's that much of an issue I've got no problems just chucking them?

Never meant to piss anyone off was just simply trying to help out dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here Empty

Back to top Go down

Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: