Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here

Go down 
+8
ezza
riiick
Sukhy96
Powelly
TheSam
Ned
pallett
WhittyBoi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dave_t

Dave_t

Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 12:30 pm

2bf i think ste was the only one that could get them done at the time we needed? he put up the money, did the work. think its done us well, getting some stickers out there, stickers that otherwise wouldnt of been.

now,Aaron, the creator of the logo, no doubt should be THE guy to manage production and sales of the stickers, and in turn the profits
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 7:56 pm

I agree with dave, its just a bunch of stickers dayummmm!! I remember i think i was the first to get the stickers made and sold them at JAE i didnt even get money for some of the ones i sold and i didnt complain same with the banner a load of hype and then we had to rush around to get it made and it got delivered just before i left work to go JAE. Ste was straight in there got them made and sold them and he has just offered to put the money into the club - but im sure there alot of people in the club that dont pay or contribute to shit all so whats with all the hype over a minor £30 man i pissed that away on fuel satday night its not like anyones making big money.
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan 2011, 8:01 pm

At the end of the day, were a club, we stick together, we all help each other out... thats what mates are for.. Ste if you could chip in for JAE that would be ace and Ned / Ezz if we can get some more stickers made up that would be great..

Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 12:22 am

I personally liked ezza's idea of the TOA shop, simple as people can request a sticker from ezza n he can send it out, dun!
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 12:37 am

tesh wrote:
I personally liked ezza's idea of the TOA shop, simple as people can request a sticker from ezza n he can send it out, dun!

That ^^
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 3:22 am

makes sense if you grab these stickers off me then at the next meet ez? that way you can just do what you please with em, either wack em up online or dish em out at the meet? better than me doing it then have to pass cash round all night?
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 3:56 am

Thanks for your understanding on this ste, some peeps would have take all this the wrong way and got all shitty..
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 7:23 am

the shop would have been a good idea had i have kept ontop of it + my paypal got fucked

ste do what you want with the remainders if you like, you paid for them, or i could buy them off you?

I dont want to come accross a complete end but u understand that if a 3rd party starts distributing them it means there's no quality control (on quality of stickers (not questioning that though), quality of cars, etc etc etc)
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jan 2011, 10:59 am

Yeah course mate, you may aswell take them to sell on mate as the money from them wa coming back to you either way.

I totally understand dude, wasn't something I was intending to do permanent it was just I'd already had then made up before I knew ned had a set made up.

It's coool Smile

Although If anyone wants any random shit made up (none TOA related of course) I'll be happy to make em up for you for a little donation to our funds Smile
Back to top Go down
VTEC_Andy83

VTEC_Andy83

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Feb 2011, 11:44 pm

Are these still £3? Would love some white ones if thats possible?
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 7:33 am

I have some white ones for sale
Back to top Go down
VTEC_Andy83

VTEC_Andy83

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 7:49 am

how much you want for them? ill have a couple off ya if thats ok
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 8:04 am

drop him a pm.^^
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Feb 2011, 10:12 pm

they are £3.00 each or 2 for £5.00
Back to top Go down
mQt

mQt

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 2:58 pm

can i have 3white ones at the next meet?
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 7:42 pm

yes you can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here   Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stickaaaz. What you want? Order here
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: