Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy*

Go down 
+13
EM1_Yo
Stokes
WhittyBoi
Saifskyline
Darkside
Ned
skyrocket
Danny
Dave_t
cus
ezza
Powelly
griffo20022
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
griffo20022

griffo20022

My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy*   My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy* - Page 5 EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 4:35 am

Hmmm, well I haven't updated this for a while have I lol!? So whats been cracking since my last update??

-Rear ARB fitted
-Tegiwa Gearshift extender fitted
-Tegiwa MC stopper fitted
-BMC CDA air filter fitted

I've also finally got some DC2 front LCA's in the post fitted with fresh Hardrace bushes, meaning my front ARB will be on soon! Also means I'll get my front lower strut brace fitted with it all!

Also have a Dual bend short shifter in the post which I'll swap the extender over which I picked up along with the MC stopper while at Japfest the other week Smile and also have some Energy poly shifter bushes to fit along with it all meaning gearchange should feel nice n toit like a tiger but nice n close to the steering at the same time Very Happy

Haven't got piccies of the ARB and the shifter yet but heres a couple of the new filter fitted up.

New BMC airbox compared to open universal piperX filter I was previously using, no more engine bay hot air Very Happy

My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy* - Page 5 IMAG0067

Front bumper off to remove remaining resonator box

My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy* - Page 5 IMAG0070
didn't realise how big the damn thing was!!

New cold air feed in place

My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy* - Page 5 IMAG0071

the finished article Smile (Can just see the MC stopper too!)

My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy* - Page 5 IMAG0072

Haven't really driven it since fitting it all up and tbh I doubt i'll really notice much if anymore difference, just nice to know it's getting a decent bit of air through it now, especially with how the weathers been the past couple of days!
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy*   My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy* - Page 5 EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 7:52 am

griffo20022 wrote:
Haha thanks dude, im well chuffed with how their looking on there, definately glad I bought em Smile

On a quick note while im posting, picked up D2 Camber arms last night Very Happy

My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy* - Page 5 2011-03-13%2015.49.21

Might have a look at fitting them tomorrow Cool

I advise, cover thread in copper grease, Dave had these on the DC2, they were still on the car when i bought it so i just left them and i had had them greased and adjusted aswell, but i took an island sharp and the thread fully ripped out and they split in half causing the wheel the cave in an the teg span out lucky it was only me an one other car around the other car stopped and was like what the fark.

So yh just be careful with these dude UK weather and wear and tear i guess.
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy*   My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy* - Page 5 EmptySat 04 Jun 2011, 9:11 am

nice update dude, think you should go lower though still =P

tesh wrote:
griffo20022 wrote:
Haha thanks dude, im well chuffed with how their looking on there, definately glad I bought em Smile

On a quick note while im posting, picked up D2 Camber arms last night Very Happy

My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy* - Page 5 2011-03-13%2015.49.21

Might have a look at fitting them tomorrow Cool

I advise, cover thread in copper grease, Dave had these on the DC2, they were still on the car when i bought it so i just left them and i had had them greased and adjusted aswell, but i took an island sharp and the thread fully ripped out and they split in half causing the wheel the cave in an the teg span out lucky it was only me an one other car around the other car stopped and was like what the fark.

So yh just be careful with these dude UK weather and wear and tear i guess.

that madness^^^ if i was you i'd ring up and kick the fark off!!
Back to top Go down
griffo20022

griffo20022

PostSubject: Re: My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy*   My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy* - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Aug 2011, 4:53 am

Couple of slight changes to the front...

My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy* - Page 5 DSC_0009edited
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy*   My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy* - Page 5 EmptySun 21 Aug 2011, 5:03 am

looking good pal
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy*   My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy* - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 4:18 am

more lows.... it needs it to look even better!!!!
Back to top Go down
griffo20022

griffo20022

PostSubject: Re: My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy*   My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy* - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 8:34 am

Haha got no chance still at the minute dude, once the centre silencers been raised i'm pretty sure I will do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy*   My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy* - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

My EG4 VEi *Getting Comfy*
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Car related :: Gallery/Builds-
Jump to: