Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The sleeping monkey!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyremonkey

The sleeping monkey! Empty
PostSubject: The sleeping monkey!   The sleeping monkey! EmptyTue 23 Nov 2010, 11:52 pm

This is the long and will be at times a very boaring story. We start with my new Honda Accord Type R.
The sleeping monkey! 4445ed98
The sleeping monkey! 960428a6
The sleeping monkey! 450c838a

With the art of street sleeper in mind between me and the lads at Thor racing in cov going to try something fun.
Got a decat to start with and the idea of a blue flame exhaust and a k&n typhoon kit to come in the new year.
If you have an ideas on what colour to paint the wheels and rocker cover ( they have to be the same colour, no black grey or White.)
Post it up or your any good with photoshop show off s bit.
Look forward to getting work underway and up on here.

P.S
My last motor ficking amazing car!
The sleeping monkey! DSC00384
The sleeping monkey! DSC00151
The sleeping monkey! DSC00136

Is miss her so bad when the weather is good!!
Back to top Go down
Tyremonkey

PostSubject: Re: The sleeping monkey!   The sleeping monkey! EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010, 8:14 am

After giving the car a check over on the motor a couple of weeks ago found a few things.
Going to need a new exhaust which the most important. Going to have a bit spare money to spend in the new year. Not sure to go for a ready made sports exhaust or a hand made exhaust. Don't want it too loud but would like to gain some power. Any advise?
Got a de cat already!
Going to stick a long hard pipe induction kit not sure to go for the pipercross or the k&n system can't find any others. Want some more power! Got many plans want to have proper project!
Back to top Go down
benkei

benkei

PostSubject: Re: The sleeping monkey!   The sleeping monkey! EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010, 8:54 am

Best air filter you can get for a B-Series is a K&N panel filter in the OEM box, and remove the resonator boxes. I also cut the u-shaped pipe underneath to make a little cold air feed.
Looking forward to progress.
Back to top Go down
Tyremonkey

PostSubject: Re: The sleeping monkey!   The sleeping monkey! EmptyFri 26 Nov 2010, 8:28 pm

Ok cheers but not what I was going for.
Anyone know of good hand made exhaust company around here or had there's done and recommend them?
Back to top Go down
mart609

mart609

PostSubject: Re: The sleeping monkey!   The sleeping monkey! EmptySat 27 Nov 2010, 3:33 am

phil @ unique exhauts in stafford it pretty good the j-n-c lads use him i was recommended by tommo

for the H22 on ludes the best induction is a Type-S OEM box with a k&N filter (which i think is similar to the accord R)

followed by the BMC-CDA and the AEM V2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sleeping monkey!   The sleeping monkey! Empty

Back to top Go down

The sleeping monkey!
Page 1 of 1