Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Messed up sleeping patterns

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ezza

ezza

Messed up sleeping patterns Empty
PostSubject: Messed up sleeping patterns   Messed up sleeping patterns EmptyThu 01 Feb 2007, 2:54 pm

Need to sort it out, i feel wide awake, but if i dont try and sleep now i wont Shocked

Anyone else have this prob??

(saying that, maybe iv just got insomnia pale )
Back to top Go down
mr-s

mr-s

PostSubject: Re: Messed up sleeping patterns   Messed up sleeping patterns EmptyThu 01 Feb 2007, 2:59 pm

Its called the 'Ive got a new internet site' disease mate!!

Ever since i started the IJCC, i dont go to bed, til' way past stupid o' clock in the morning every night!

Check out some of my post times on there! Im sure you will find 3,4,5am!

I dont think theres a cure!!? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.ijcc.co.uk
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Messed up sleeping patterns   Messed up sleeping patterns EmptyThu 01 Feb 2007, 3:02 pm

haha.

Iv been like it for a couple of weeks now, but the forum hasnt exactly halped Razz
Back to top Go down
mr-s

mr-s

PostSubject: Re: Messed up sleeping patterns   Messed up sleeping patterns EmptyThu 01 Feb 2007, 3:06 pm

ezza wrote:
haha.

Iv been like it for a couple of weeks now, but the forum hasnt exactly halped Razz

There you go then!!

Its gone from the 'thinking' about the forum, to actually 'having' the forum!! Razz
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Messed up sleeping patterns   Messed up sleeping patterns EmptyThu 01 Feb 2007, 3:08 pm

wow, downwards spiral!

I dread to think what happens to me when i start my engine swap, il probably sleep outside with the car Laughing
Back to top Go down
mr-s

mr-s

PostSubject: Re: Messed up sleeping patterns   Messed up sleeping patterns EmptyThu 01 Feb 2007, 3:10 pm

Yeah, with a laptop next to you with the forum on!!!!! affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Messed up sleeping patterns   Messed up sleeping patterns EmptyThu 01 Feb 2007, 3:15 pm

lmao Exclamation

Il bet that i die of mal-neutrision, neumonia and lack of sleep within the week lol!
Back to top Go down
mr-s

mr-s

PostSubject: Re: Messed up sleeping patterns   Messed up sleeping patterns EmptyThu 01 Feb 2007, 3:23 pm

mal nutrition's easy to cope with, as packets of chocolate biscuits sit nicely next to a computer.

Its just the lack of sleep, numb ass, headaches, closely followed by the death of your brain, you have to worry about!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Messed up sleeping patterns   Messed up sleeping patterns EmptyThu 01 Feb 2007, 3:27 pm

haha, all so true.

Im actually trying to levitate to get some feeling back in my ass (ready for cheap jokes Razz ), im also contemplating a bowl of cereal Suspect
Back to top Go down
mr-s

mr-s

PostSubject: Re: Messed up sleeping patterns   Messed up sleeping patterns EmptyFri 02 Feb 2007, 1:00 am

Sorry matey!!

Had to go to bed as my fingers stopped functioning!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Messed up sleeping patterns   Messed up sleeping patterns EmptyFri 02 Feb 2007, 2:52 am

I think we have all been there at one time or another, I know I have, like when we used to just go out at like 1am and drive around on a weeknight, then get up the next day and go to work
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: Messed up sleeping patterns   Messed up sleeping patterns EmptyFri 02 Feb 2007, 2:56 am

Ye, used to do that just after i passed my test, finish work at 10pm, drive an hour up the motorway, get some pics of t.o.a, go to the cinema, get a few hours kip and be back at kettering for 12 the next aftanoon for a 10 hour shift, lol
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Messed up sleeping patterns   Messed up sleeping patterns EmptyFri 02 Feb 2007, 3:43 am

mr-s wrote:
Sorry matey!!

Had to go to bed as my fingers stopped functioning!! Laughing

I wasnt far behind you
Back to top Go down
Chris
Trader

PostSubject: Re: Messed up sleeping patterns   Messed up sleeping patterns EmptyFri 02 Feb 2007, 7:43 am

heh i used to work nights till 5am cause i couldnt sleep.

only thing you can do really is try to relax yourself. so beer and a bong i think for you lol.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Messed up sleeping patterns   Messed up sleeping patterns EmptyFri 02 Feb 2007, 9:41 pm

haha

iv sorted it now, just stuffed my face with food (always feel tired when im full) and turned everything of (including comp)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messed up sleeping patterns   Messed up sleeping patterns Empty

Back to top Go down

Messed up sleeping patterns
Page 1 of 1