Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

H22 Swap Parts and EG Bracket

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowZ

H22 Swap Parts and EG Bracket Empty
PostSubject: H22 Swap Parts and EG Bracket   H22 Swap Parts and EG Bracket EmptyThu 19 Jun 2008, 2:55 am

I am selling parts of my Ek H22 swap as im going in a different route now, still keeping the H22 engine but everything else from the swap is up for grabs!

I've done a total of <7000miles so everything is in good condition!

Gearbox: had this replaced from the old gearbox i had in, done 5000miles myself, unsure about previous, non-lsd tranny. Gearbox has the vss and slave cylinder still intact, 5th gear crunches- £100 (£150 Delivered)

Exedy stage 1 clutch, 7k miles + Oem H22 flywheel- £120 Delivered

Custom Gearlinkage for H22 in ek- £50 Delivered

H22a Starter Motor- £25 Delivered

Avid racing EK H-series conversion mounts- £100 delivered

Prelude H22 Half Shaft- £40 Delivered

2x H22 Transmission Bracket- £25 each delivered (needed to do any H-series swap)

EG6 Rear Engine Mount Bracket. Was given this by mistake instead of a EK4 one. This is needed to do any B-SERIES SWAP IN AN EG!! This is becoming more and more rare now so- £40 Delivered.

All items can be collected and will be cheaper! Can do you a deal if buying parts together.

-Shandow
Back to top Go down
rudeboivt1

H22 Swap Parts and EG Bracket Empty
PostSubject: Re: H22 Swap Parts and EG Bracket   H22 Swap Parts and EG Bracket EmptyMon 11 Aug 2008, 9:37 am

do me a deal on da mounts n gearbox
Back to top Go down

H22 Swap Parts and EG Bracket
Page 1 of 1