Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My build MB civic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack-civic

Jack-civic

My build MB civic Empty
PostSubject: My build MB civic   My build MB civic EmptyMon 02 May 2011, 6:35 am

Honda Civic 1.6
Year 1996
Mileage 108000
Colour White
Fuel Petrol

Right, im just testing the water here as ive seen a few bits for my other project. This has been my daily for the past while and i absolutely love it, but as ive another on going project id like to try and raise some funds for it.

the car used to be a 1.4 and is on the tax book as a 1.4 but now has a b series conversion in it. This consists of;

b16a2 bottom end with dc2 pistons,
ek9 head,
ek9 fuel rail,
ek9 inlet,
dc2 throttle body,
2.2 injectors,
98 spec dc2 ecu with conversion harness,
y21 gearbox,
toda timing belt,
new head gasket,
new valve stems,
aem v2 induction kit,
dc2 mounts,
coilovers,
brand new tanabe concept g.

ive just went for the street sleeper look with this car and it has suprised alot of people! this makes vti's look like 1.4s! im currently running it on steels with pirelli tires, although i do have mb6 hubs and brakes (4x114) that can be put on with dc2 wheels for extra cost. The car itself has 108k the bottom end had 60k on it. The car was built by michael @ type two and the job he has done is unreal. The car was stripped right down, engine bay was scrubbed and steam cleaned and its absolutelty immaculate! all arches where steam cleaned and the underneath of the car. I have all photos of the work being carried out. The paintwork on the other hand has seen better days. The bonnet is also black with graffitti on it. Im going to get full detail on it asap and get the paintwork brought back to life but there is a few dents and dings on the car and some paint flaking. This didnt bother me at all as it adds to the sleeper look. Only being honest. The engine itself was all stripped and cleaned to also with pics to prove. Its is immaculate and uses no oil at all! The car is oly run on the best of fluids and is washed every other day. ill get the face ate off me for putting this add up, but im just testing the water. I love the car and will have pleasure driving it, but could be doing with the money for the other car. If anyone wants pictures i can email as many as you like! full years ticket, 6 months tax. Im sure ive missed out for info but this is all the stuff off the top of my head.

Pics are in my build thread on here.

thanks, jack
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

My build MB civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My build MB civic   My build MB civic EmptyMon 02 May 2011, 7:13 am

pics will deffo help the sale dude! Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack-civic

Jack-civic

My build MB civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My build MB civic   My build MB civic EmptyMon 02 May 2011, 8:35 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My build MB civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My build MB civic   My build MB civic Empty

Back to top Go down

My build MB civic
Page 1 of 1