Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My new project car (teg h8rz beware)

Go down 
+26
DARF
dom eg6
Benny
Spoon_Civic
import_trung
Chris
Michael
Ian
cus
Attley
craig8585
JayGTI
R3_RYE
tesh
ej2coupe
srf
crawf
Dave_t
WELZ
Jay
steve-o
Scott
johnierice
Ned
Ash
ezza
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ezza

ezza

my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyTue 28 Oct 2008, 11:09 am

When it arrived:

my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 DSC00311

Half out:

my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 DSC00315

Out:

my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 DSC00316
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyTue 28 Oct 2008, 1:26 pm

lol we came across a problem when taking the box off!!
have a good proper look cuz you'll proberly find your taking the 1 side of the box off, think there's 5-6 magor bolts when taking the hole box off and 14-16 small one's when taking the 1 side of it off! mite be different tho!
how much of a twat am i gonna look when you say it was sumat simple lol
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyWed 29 Oct 2008, 5:31 am

I know what you mean, but all the major bolts honding the entire box on are off now.

Did you find it was stubburn even when they were all out?
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyWed 29 Oct 2008, 5:34 am

ye because of the half shaft that was still connected! but we put the egine on its side then used the weight of it and put the crane to the box and gave it a good few yanks and it came off!
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyWed 29 Oct 2008, 5:50 am

i was thinkin about doin that, we just gave it a good beating with a mallet and got a big ass bar on the go prying at it.

Il deffo try the engine crane way next then.
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyWed 29 Oct 2008, 5:58 am

let me knw if you need a hand!
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyWed 29 Oct 2008, 6:12 am

i need a hand
Back to top Go down
srf

srf

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyWed 29 Oct 2008, 6:59 am

lol use my strong hand

my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 Scary_movie_4

coming on goooood Ez
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyWed 29 Oct 2008, 9:30 am

my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 Lolcano
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2008, 2:49 am

i messaged chasebays yesterday when i was looking at the site]message back today, and thought u mite appreciate this parts of the reply............

........................For the brakelines, i can provide you with parts.

I can get you hardline (Stainless Steel or Steel, the steel does not rust) and all fittings needed to do a hardline setup. I can even get the flare tool and bender for you so you can save on shipping. All top quality parts and tools. $500 shipped is the price for this one if you get the flare tool through me.

I can make you all stainless braided line with all the fittings needed. The stainless braided line is teflon coated. The coating is available in Black, Smoked, or Clear. All you have to do for this is put the lines on, flare the rear lines with the included tube fittings, and attach them to the bulkheads. The price for this is $375 shipped. If you need the flare tool for the rear lines its $515 shipped.

Assembled clutch line kits are $75 shipped
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2008, 4:45 am

sounds decent, i already have my line just need to get some fittings.

I wanna do it myself, built not brought Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyThu 25 Dec 2008, 11:14 am

wats poppin yO!? you done anythin to this machine?
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 2:16 am

nothin mate, lost motivation tbh.

by the time i finish work its dark and obviously cold. new year tho, theres not alot let to do to get her on road now so come the new year il start again.

gunna need to wash it like 10 times too, paints all dull.

talkin about new year whos comin to see 2 many DJ's???
Back to top Go down
steve-o

steve-o

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyFri 26 Dec 2008, 4:15 am

ya gotta finish it man cause by the time u ave done it we will all have hover cars like back to the future (oh sweet im gonna gets me a deloren) lol

clown
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyThu 05 Feb 2009, 11:02 am

Oh man, slammed delorain with some deep ssr meisters. lol.

back from the dead!!!

Iv finally decided what im doing about rims, im going to get my hubs re drilled to 5x130 and put the enkies on, for cheapness i can take the tyres off teh MB6 rims and get them on there, theyl be a bit thick for my liking but theyl be slightly streched so they wont be too bad.

I really need to get the bushes changed on the front susp arms, does anyone know where i could take the arms to be done? i have the bushes already but i dont have any of the equipment to actually change them?
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyThu 05 Feb 2009, 11:11 am

take them to shauns autos where i took u once wid deji, he did all my bushes on my EK, along with wheels bearings ect ect. and hes cheap. round the corner from u ezz, next to place called top gear
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyThu 05 Feb 2009, 11:20 am

ahhh

how much did he charge for the bushes?
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyThu 05 Feb 2009, 11:59 am

sure it was like tena for both my rear trailing arm ones, just list what u need doin n then get a quote
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 5:01 am

those rimz are BADASS! period!
Back to top Go down
steve-o

steve-o

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 5:09 am

or ask nath at MRTWOS he as changed everyone of mine for polly bushes

clown
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 5:43 am

i know man, dunno what to do with them style wise, just gunna leave em for the time being and decide once there on.

yeah il try nath when i get the arms off, it will be easier for him with the arms already off.
Back to top Go down
steve-o

steve-o

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptyFri 06 Feb 2009, 10:34 pm

yea man it would be
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptySat 07 Feb 2009, 6:31 am

has nath got a press do u know?
Back to top Go down
steve-o

steve-o

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptySat 07 Feb 2009, 8:12 am

errrr i think he pops round next door to the place of rare automobiles lol n uses theres

clown
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 EmptySun 08 Feb 2009, 9:45 am

ohhh where they have those rare subaro impretsars?

I think iv still got his number, il give him a bell when i come to sort the bushes out.

Got a little thing out the way today, finally mounted my lip, il get pics when its light, makes a huge difference to the looks considering what a little change it is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new project car (teg h8rz beware)   my new project - My new project car (teg h8rz beware) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

My new project car (teg h8rz beware)
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next