Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Willis' ITR DC2 Build

Go down 
+13
Aky
Stokes
big-al
pallett
ezza
Powelly
cus
Ned
Sukhy96
mart609
tesh
Dave_t
WillisITR
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ezza

ezza

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 Jun 2011, 11:45 pm

holy mother of god this is one of the best itrs iv seen.

well done mate!!

you coming to JAE? if so you NEED to be on our stand Wink
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 5:29 am

fckn mint well done
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 8:05 am

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 HOLY%20SHTI%20THIS%20IS%20AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Stokes

Stokes

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 9:18 am

Have been watching your build on trackculture, pure awesomeness dude.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1112989599
Aky

Aky

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 9:39 am

Saw this at meet, looks stunning, deffo one of the best.
Back to top Go down
Stew

Stew

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 9:58 am

I'm gonna go there, this car makes me firm in the trousers. Really well executed build man, the bay is INCREDIBLE.
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 8:45 pm

best ITR in the UK? Probably
Back to top Go down
WillisITR

WillisITR

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 9:20 pm

Haha cheers guys. means alot to me Smile. Lets me know i havn't wasted my time in some ways Smile.

Yeah Stokes, i stopped updating my build on TC because it just seems dead on there.

Again guys cheers for the kind words Smile. Unfortunatley this is deffo not worthy of 'Best ITR in the UK'. Lots to do yet before i would think that Smile. What do you guys think to a spoon sports front lip in Champ white with brake ducts running off it and a spoon sports blue sun strip? Would love some Enkei RPF1s, carbon spoiler add on and some APR F1 style mirrors??? lots of money for little/no gains to be honest, better off putting towards dry sump and slicks Smile. Main thing is to use it and not be affraid to push it. I have to use it and i promised myself i would push it and find its limits and better myself as a driver. Another quick vid lol...

Last edited by WillisITR on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lance

lance

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 9:21 pm

the bay is so clean and tidy! damnnnnnn <3
Back to top Go down
Crannoth

Crannoth

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 9:43 pm

The more pictures i see of this integra, the more it makes me wish i had one. Honestly one of the cleanest cars I've ever seen. You've got some talent mate, and its nice to see it being put to its proper use.
Back to top Go down
stealthygecko

stealthygecko

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 9:51 pm

gorgeous DC2 lad love it ! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.stealthygecko.com
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 10:55 pm

Crannoth wrote:
The more pictures i see of this integra, the more it makes me wish i had one. Honestly one of the cleanest cars I've ever seen. You've got some talent mate, and its nice to see it being put to its proper use.

I Agree, clean inside and out, yet still used on a track, I really want to take my DC2 to a track but I got this gut feeling I will blow the engine as it is my daily just don't want to risk it Neutral
Back to top Go down
WillisITR

WillisITR

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 11:04 pm

Cheers people Smile. Next track time is oulton July 5th (dependant on Oil cooler and rad set up), then Donny July 10th, Blyton July 23rd, Oulton August 10th, maybe a cheeky Anglesey trip and then Silverstone in September at Trax.

Completley understand matey. But if you do everything you can to prevent engine failure atleast then if the worst does happen you will be safe in the knowledge that you did everything you could. Sump baffles, oil pressure and temp gauges, larger rad, oil cooler, low milage or new Oil pump, check your timing belt or replace if need be and litrally you should have a reliable unit. Rings and stem seals will wear and if i keep it B series i wouldn't want to run it over 100k miles. Its alot better to rebuild a motor before its failed ;D. My B18cR has only done 47 thousand miles (76km)

Just enjoy it mate and try and try and put it to the back of your mind, a million and one things could happen on the road, i actually feel safer on the track Smile.

Last edited by WillisITR on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 11:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 11:22 pm

exactly what i loved to see! something so clean, well thought out and well put together being used to its full potential, not just a hard parker this one!

sounds like you may have already got an oil cooler ready to go on, but just incase - i do have one forsale. bought it for my ek b18 turbo project but never used it! sat in my loft since i got it. bought it from Tegiwa, me and johnny (tegiwa) removed it together from a freshly imported 96 spec DC2 that Tegiwa had broken for parts, so the brackets etc. will be perfect for you!

https://theorientacademy.forumotion.com/t3289-greddy-trust-oil-cooler-b-series?highlight=greddy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
WillisITR

WillisITR

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 11:31 pm

Ah sweet dude, looks like a mega bit of kit that! I actually have an 18 row oil cooler i just need to buy the fitting kit but i am being a tight ass at the mo as i should be moving house very soon which is gunna get expensive Sad, huge garage FTW though Smile.
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 11:35 pm

WillisITR wrote:
Ah sweet dude, looks like a mega bit of kit that! I actually have an 18 row oil cooler i just need to buy the fitting kit but i am being a tight ass at the mo as i should be moving house very soon which is gunna get expensive Sad, huge garage FTW though Smile.

Thought as much Rolling Eyes haha.

huge garage FTW indeed, one of my criteria when i get a house in the next couple of years, regardless of how important the mrs thinks it is Razz
Back to top Go down
WillisITR

WillisITR

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyThu 09 Jun 2011, 11:42 pm

Haha mate it was the only Criteria. Couldn't give a crap about anything else Smile. I am lucky because my addiction to cars is massivley shadowed by the Mrs' addiction to shoes!!!!
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Jun 2011, 7:30 am

love this car!

pm'd you mate.
Back to top Go down
WillisITR

WillisITR

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2011, 10:02 pm

I have decided that I have acquired a new ultimate list for my DC2 for over the next 12 months HAHA…

Exterior/Aero
APR carbon wing mirrors
Voltex rear wing
Top one rear diffuser
Mega sideskirts like below
Front splitter
Double canards
Spoon sports sun strip

Chassis
Enkei RPF1s
Full slicks
Spherical RTA bearings
Camber items
Geo and corner weight

Engine
Full rebuild this winter
ITBs
Apexi power FC
Remap
Mfactory Close ratio gearset
Mfactory carbon synchros
Accusump

Things already acquired
Oil temp and pressure gauges
Weld in sump baffles!!
Large alloy rad
Oil cooler
New N/S headlight
Spoon carbon front splitter to run brake ducting from (will be going CW)

WOW AND THERE GOS ANOTHER 4-5K!!! But look how insane this looks... Opinions please guys Smile

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 34173_412626584469_257478014469_4326453_1586183_n1

Last edited by WillisITR on Thu 16 Jun 2011, 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jun 2011, 11:17 pm

one of my favourite track honda's Shocked
awesome plans, improving on an already stunning build mate
remember when i said about being on track with you in 2012.............don't lap me What a Face
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Jun 2011, 8:48 am

that teg looks mega track, yours as it is look clean/track, me like it, not fond of the sideskirts though :\
Back to top Go down
WillisITR

WillisITR

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jun 2011, 7:55 am

=Amazing day at Anglesey today. Was an early start at 5AM for a loonng drive to the curcuit. I was so impressed with the track though. The setting was insane and the track layout was just mindblowing. Was actually the S2Ki meet/track day so there was a good 10-12 s2000s on track. Without sounding like a dick they where all incredibly slow, even the supercharged ones. The teg had no issue with sailing right past before out braking and carrying so much more speed through the corners. Had a good play with a few kit cars and keeping up took massive attention and late braking haha. Had an issue with cooling at Oulton so i would do a warm up lap, 2-3 semi "on it" laps changing gear at 8-8,500 RPM then 1 all out NUTTER lap then a cool down. Got into that routine and it never over heated, used less oil and lots less fuel. Made my times more consistant too. Had an issue with some curbs coming out of the first corner. My mate joined us in his Cosworth powered Westy but unfortunatly half way through the day his cousin stacked it Sad. I got my camera mounted and switched on. Went out and did possibly the cleanest, fastest lap including one moment at 90mph where the back end steps out and points me directly at the apex as i floor it from a blind apex out, i litrally said OMG thank fark i was filming that because i will never do that again! Ummm to find out i had it on photo mode!!!! I could of cried Sad.... look in some pics for the tripod lol...

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 Edit-0

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 Edit-3

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 Edit-8

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 Edit-7

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 Edit-9

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 Edit-10

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 Edit-4

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 Edit-6

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 Edit-5

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 Edit-2
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptySun 19 Jun 2011, 8:56 pm

Dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyymmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Now thats what im talking about !!!!

Looks like you had fun mate..
Back to top Go down
WillisITR

WillisITR

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011, 11:24 pm

Hey Guys, sorry i missed the last meet. Happened to be the very same day we bought a new house! So was stuck in the estate agents until gone 9PM!!

Well since Anglesey a few weeks back i have been a tad busy...

New huge enduro alloy rad
18 row oil cooler
sump baffles in
Carbon gurney
carbon spoon lip running brake ducts painted CW
APR Carbon mirros
wheels rebalanced and chassis GEO'd up after Anglesey.

All going on or already fitted. This weekend was simply insane! Two track days in one weekend!! Pictures will follow with full write up but for now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQLYhk-q_Qg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SBPpnwSZe4

DC2 will now be going in the bodyshop for a bit of a tidy before a few more surprises are added in time for August 10 at Oulton again Smile.
Back to top Go down
WillisITR

WillisITR

PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011, 11:24 pm

Cheers Guys Smile...

Blyton
After a days worth of prep getting the car sorted i was finished late on Saterday night. Got about 4 hours sleep before having to drive the 3 hours to Blyton. Waking up at 4AM was a bastard on a Sunday haha. It rained all the way there and it looked like it was only getting worse. Pulled up at the track and for some unknow reason Blyton park seemed to be right under a patch of blue sky all day!!! I did 7 or 8 sessions and it was only wet for one of them!!! I found this track very challenging to be honest. considering how flat and short it looks it really is a bastard haha!! So heavy on brakes and the corners seem to have very little flow to them. Did enjoy running my spoon N1 and making some propper noise due to the relaxed noise testing. Put in some pretty standard laps to be honest. I was just nackered haha!! Got home after another 3 hours in possibly the most rediculous rain ever. Then spent the next 2 hours prepping the car for Donington the very next day.

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 IMG_8256

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 IMG_8266

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 IMG_8870

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 IMG_8358

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 IMG_8395

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 IMG_8455

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 IMG_8457

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 IMG_8513

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 IMG_8524

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 IMG_8587

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 2 IMG_8605
Back to top Go down