Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Willis' ITR DC2 Build

Go down 
+13
Aky
Stokes
big-al
pallett
ezza
Powelly
cus
Ned
Sukhy96
mart609
tesh
Dave_t
WillisITR
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
WillisITR

WillisITR

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willis' ITR DC2 Build   Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 3 EmptyMon 25 Jul 2011, 11:25 pm

Donington
So after bugger all sleep i am up again at stupid o'clock driving again in crappy rain. Feeling like an absolute zombie tbh. Get to Dony and it is still raining so i kind of let myself know i am tackling Craners for the first time in the wet Sad lol. Meet up with Neil and get over for the safety breifing. Made me laugh when he was talking about strict noise regs but had to pause halfway through as a pissing jet plane took off over head. Sighting laps where done in the wet and my god Craners is just magic. Pulled back in the pits and went to grab some breakfast. By the time we where heading out for our first laps the sun had come out and the track was dry!!!! RESULT!! I couldn't beleive how close the EK and DC2 where!! That EK9 bloody rips through the revs like a bike!! Spent the day jumping in the 9 for passengers and vis versa then going out for another blast in both cars. Was just so chilled out and such an amazing way to spend a track day. Will be getting more booked with Neil for sure as all we where there to do is have maximum FUN!! We gave each other tips and tricks to help each other learn the track faster and it was just all in all a propper amazing day. Redgate was the only corner we both had trouble with to be honest. As i am still used to battering it down mountain passes i rely on a good early turn in and i would rather be slightly slower on the exit than apex too late and run wide off a cliff haha. Transfering this to the track has obviously been hard for me and i am learning to apex much later to combat this as i have the margin for some error Very Happy. Unfortunatley Blyton had killed my pads the day before so i had to call it a day earlier than i had hoped Sad. Still got a good 4-5 sessions though and tbh it was for the best as i was soo damn sleepy haha!!! Ohh PS rinsing it at 115-120MPH down Craners and seeing a big red NEXT bag on your Apex was interesting.....

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 3 ALX_1084

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 3 ALX_9969

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 3 ALX_1246

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 3 ALX_1124

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 3 ALX_1059

Willis' ITR DC2 Build - Page 3 ALX_0089
Back to top Go down

Willis' ITR DC2 Build
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3